"Did you invite Erin?" Amelia asked Dave.

He looked at her and sighed "I did but she said she had to study and couldn't make it"

Everyone in the room probably knows the real reason Erin declined the hangout.

Thankfully no one mentioned Kaitlin.

The moment felt a little awkward from the begining as they all focused on the movie but soon Quinn began commenting on the movie and making small jokes causing them to laugh and just like that, the tension lifted and they were all talking and making jokes at one another. Even Francis was having a good time.

Thankfully Andrew's parent weren't going to be home anytime soon.

They spent time together until it was dark and it was time to go home.

Dave got a call from his mum so he left first after giving Amelia a kiss on her head. For some reason, Francis didn't like his gesture but he didn't know why.

Dave said his good byes to Andrew and Quinn purposely ignoring Francis but he didn't mind. He was used to it.

Quinn also decided to leave early and Andrew offered to take her considering she didn't bring her car. It seems like Andrew is finally courting her after so many months. Francis was happy for them.

He was left alone with Amelia and the silence was beyond awkward. He wanted to leave but he knew he had to talk to her first

"Are you leaving now or would you like to wait for Andrew?" Amelia asked when she notice he wasn't moving from the couch.

Francis maintain a calm expression while he was panicking inwardly. He wanted this feeling of guilt to go away but he knew he has to ask for her forgiveness for that to happen but that would mean exposing the truth to her.

He took in a deep breath "w- we never really got the chance to know each other properly" he said with a smile, ignoring her earlier question.

The look on her face shows she was more than surprise that he said that.

Slowly she nodded her head "yeah, I guess"

Silence took over the room once again. Neither of them knowing what to say but once again, Amelia broke it "you know, I couldn't approach you before cause I find you kind of scary" she admitted looking at the floor so as not to meet Francis eyes "I mean you're always so quiet and reserved and you're so popular at school so I thought it would be difficult to even talk to you"

To be honest, Amelia never planned to approach Francis or even talk to him. She was scared of him; from the first day she saw him at the airport, she didn't like him and now to worsen her situation she had began having nightmares about him bullying her which seem so real but she choose not to believe the nightmares might be memories because she knew Andrew would never hurt her. Which he did in her dreams

This past weeks, he has been so caring and loving to her and she came to realize he really wasn't the bad guy she thought he was. But she couldn't say the same for Francis. There was something about him that doesn't sit well with her.

But she decided to push all those suspicion from her mind. Andrew wanted her to get along with his best friend and that's exactly what she would do.

"I'm sorry that you find me scary" he began with a soft voice which doesn't really match the way Amelia sees him. "I get that a lot though. Its nothing new"

Amelia didn't know how to feel about his soft tone. She didn't want to believe he was a good guy. Although he is Andrew's best friend, Dave didn't like him and she trust Dave's judgement.