SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

Začít od začátku

"That was the reason why that medication was made was for the clan to avoid that bloody moon, so far the medication was effective but now that we have Changkyun we don't know what will happen" Woosung explained. 

He also explained to me that the bloody moon he was referring was the time where most of the male werewolves will experience their rut at the same time and this will lead them to feel their hormones, this is also the time when they're are attracted to the scent of the nearest female wolves around them. If things will get out of control, the situation might really turn into bloody where males will fight with each other just to get the female that they smelled.

"Changkyun's normal rut was already equivalent to the bloody moon rut so that medication he'shaving was effective but as I said bloody moon will make the rut stronger than their normal rut" Woosung added.

"So are you saying that Changkyun might get really aggressive during that bloody moon?"

"Yeah and I think you and the kids should stay away from during that date. Especially Kyungwon, he might mistaken him as you since your scent the only thing he always look for during his rut" Woosung told me looking worried.

"Kyungwon? but isn'the just like his other siblings? Plus he won't be experiencing that bloody moon right? He's still six" I told Woosung. I know he's only saying this cause he belive that they might get really bloody (fight with each other) during that date.

"No, what I'm saying is, I can smell the white fang scent in him to be exact your scent"

"Yeah he might still have that white fang scent since I gave birth to him when I'm still a White Fang" I said knowing that he still have mixed up DNA in him unlike the twins.

"Yeah I know, he should have the scent of a male white fang like Kihyun which is kinda strong, but he really have your scent in him" Woosung said.

"Did you already told Changkyun about that? Is it a bad thing?" I asked. I'm really scared I don't want Kyungwon to experience what I've been through.

"Minji and I are still observing him but I think it's not a bad thing plus he's still a child but just took him away fromChangkyun during that date" Woosung said then Changkyun suddenly went out with Kyungjin on his arms.

"Kyujin-ah what do you want to say to your uncle?" Changkyun said while looking at Kyungjin. '

"Uncle is an idiot" Kyungjin said and that made Changkyun laughed out loud. 

"Changkyun you asshole, what are to teaching our kids?!" I hit him by his shoulder.

"Why are you hitting me? It's funny" Changkyun said as he keeps on laughing.

"Aren't you suppose to be on your way home now?" Woosung asked Changkyun.

"Oh? why? why? we're eating dinner here" Changkyun said.

"We're eating dinner here Dydy?" Kyungjin asked.

"Aunt Minji we'll get going now" I heard Kyungwon then he suddenly went out of the house.

"Boys where are you going?" Changkyun asked Kyungwon and Kyungjun.

"Come on Dydy, we should get home don't you see Uncle doesn't want to see you" Kyungwon said tugging Changkyun's shirt.

"See, you should learn from your son" Woosung laugh.

"Uncle next time we won't bring Dydy here with us" Kyungwon jokingly said.

"Kyungwon don't be to harsh on Dydy" Changkyun pout as he was being dragged by his own son towards the car.

"Just don't forget what I've told you"  Woosung said and I nodded before saying goodbye and join Changkyun and the kids inside the car.

"Woosung and you seems to get along pretty well" Changkyun said before starting the engine of the car. 

"I always come here what do you expect me to do? Plus he's now also my brother am I right?" I told him.

"Just don't get to close to him" Changkyun respond coldly as he started to drive.

"Don't tell me you're still getting jealous over him? We're already married and has our own family plus Woosung already have his own family too" I teased him for getting jealous. He didn't respond but jealousy can be seen on his face.

"I love you" I told him but he still ignore me. "Changkyun" I tried calling him but he still ignore me. 

"Daddy" I call him in a low toned voice and that made him stopped the car and look over me. I put my hand on his cheeks and planted a kiss on his lips. 

"Come here" Changkyun said and he was about to pull me into a kiss when Kyungwon cough.

"Dydy we're here" Kyungwon said getting our attention towards them. He was covering the twin's eyes.

I laughed pushing Changkyun away from me playfully. Then Changkyun went back to his seat.

"Wait till we're alone" Changkyun whispered as he went back to driving again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm so attached to Changkyun and Minkyung so I made these special chapters a long time ago but I didn't have a chance to publish it. So I'll end this with another special chapter and you'll also hear some good news!