Ayanokoji birthday celebration

Começar do início

"... Thank you. First of all, thank you for celebrating. Let's just move somewhere It does stands out here."

"Okay, let's go down together."

"Yeah"

    Sakayanagi , Is she ambushing me from the morning just to celebrate my birthday?  It can be said that she like her, such as taking the risk seen by other boys .

    I took Sakayanagi to the elevator, and during the descent, Sakayanagi took out a small paper bag from her bag.

"what is this"

"Don't you see ? It's a gift for Ayanokoji-kun. Please."

"... Isn't it a trap?"

"I understand that it's something that you don't do on a daily basis, but it's a little shocking to be suspicious from the front. Please open it."

"..."

    When I opened the paper bag I got from Sakayanagi, I found a small wristwatch in it.  A white watch was embedded in a leather band, and a small black second hand was moving every second.

"──Isn't this costly ?"

"Yes but the person who I'm giving it is Ayanokougi-kun. I thought it had to be something of a high value."

"... How much did it cost?"

"Even if it's a brand, something that is too expensive will affect this private point. It's just under 60,000."

"60,000 ..."

I'm really surprised now.
    I never thought that Sakayanagi would give me such a gift.  Moreover, it is not too big and never gets in the way.  Therefore, a wristwatch that is convenient and easy to use on daily basis .

"Is this really not related to future testing strategies?"

"That's not true. I'm just celebrating Ayanokogi-kun's birthday in good intentions. I'd be happy if you could accept it honestly, right?"

"... Thank you. I've never been given such a high-quality product."

"──"

    When I said so from the bottom of my heart, Sakayanagi stopped looking at me for some reason.  I should have thanked her honestly, but does that mean it's not enough?

"Tell me when is your birthday Sakayanagi "

"Why ask that all of a sudden?"

"If you celebrated my birthday this time, I wouldn't be fair if I didn't celebrate your birthday ?"

"Ah ... well, it's March 12th."

"It's March 12th, I will remember your birthday . And I'm honestly happy with this watch .... I'll say it again, but thank you."

"Fufu. Then I'm looking forward to Ayanokoji-kun's present for my birthday."

"Well ... I don't have as much money as class A, . So don't keep your hopes up."

"No, that's not the case. If Ayanokoji-kun is celebrating, it's okay if you don't have any presents. ."

"Really"

    It was an incredibly humble word from her warlike personality .  ‥‥ Somehow, today's Sakayanagi is a different person.  She seems to be really celebrating my birthday with me.

    After listening to Sakayanagi's playful words, we got off the elevator.

I went to school according to Sakayanagi's stride, sent her to class A, and then took a seat as usual.