Baywatch

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 28/8/19)

Natasha Romanoff x Reader

Lifeguard AU

Words: 2,327

Warnings: None? Slightly provocative, danger of/insinuated drowning (it didn't happen tho). That's it, I think. Oh! And Pietro.

Request: This is for Beat The Heat challenge.

Summary: The beach sucks. But at least you got something out of it.

A/N: It's not the best... and it kinda got away from me at some parts there.

***

The beach was nice.

Not being at the beach was nicer.

It's not that you didn't like the beach per se. What you didn't like were the screaming children and the idiots.

The only reason you were there in the first place and not spending your well deserved day off, lounging about your apartment. Was for Natasha.

Not that she was here with you. By your side, laying on her own beach towel. No. She was busy working, as you practically perved on her from afar. You could be considered a stalker if she hadn't bugged the shit out of you to come Invited you to the beach.

And how could you ever say no to her?

Sometimes you wish you could.

This time included.

However, watching how Natasha worked hard to protect everyone, keeping a diligent eye on the ocean, with her hands upon her hips, made it all worth it.

"Y'know, if you keep starring, your eyes are gonna fall out." A voice beside you pulled you from your gaze.

Turning to look at the man beside you. You sassily replied, "Your mom told you something similar about playing with your penis, right?"

"Oh. Ha, ha, ha," Pietro drawled, "You're hilarious."

Paying him no mind, your head whipped around to watch a random Lifeguard run along the beach, towards one of the Lifeguard huts.

"This is like Baywatch," you commented.

"More like bae-watch!" Pietro laughed, gesturing in the vague direction of Natasha, who was standing at the waterfront.

"Dude," you groaned, drawing the word out to its limit. "C'mon!"

"What? Like you're not just here to ogle at your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend. And get some better puns," you told him.

"What? How is she not your girlfriend?"

"We've only been dating for three weeks." You shrugged.

"So?" Pietro scoffed, "What's that got to do with anything?"

"Well, we're not serious yet. We haven't had the 'girlfriend' talk yet."

"Oh, right," he said, "And that makes you ogling her weird how?"

"Other than it being slightly creepy? It doesn't," you said, making Pietro laugh.

"Well, anyway, at least you admitted that you're, all hot for her body!" Pietro sang the last of his sentence.

"Shut the fuck up, Pietro!"

"C'mon, Y/N/N." He pushed against your shoulder. Befo0re continuing, "She totally feels the same way about you."