Ha Gayyyyy™️

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 8/7/19)

Natasha Romanoff x Reader

Words: 1,262

Warnings: None? Slight smut/mentions of smut.

Request: Yessss. For my 2222 Challenge.

Summary: Your relationship with Natasha is one that you love. (I'm not the best at summary's, have you noticed?)

A/N: I hope you don't mind. But I used two requests for this one. They were just so similar, I thought this would be the best thing to do. I don't know where this went. Realy I don't. And, I kinda lost my mojo at the end there, but I tried you guys! Sorry it's late! Using #13, #22, and #18 from you 2222 Challenge.

***

"Y/N..."

A soft voice called out your name, puncturing through your calm dream state, like a single ray of sunshine piercing through a black veil.

"Y/N..."

The voice called again. Another ray of sun. You scrunched up your eyebrows, letting out a small croaky whine, from the bottom of the back of your throat.

"Y/N." Wait. You knew that soft, comforting voice. A hand rested upon your chest, shaking you gently. Trying to stir you from your sleep. "C'mon, baby."

You groaned. "What?"

"We gotta get up."

"Ugh, noooo," you whined, turning on your side, your back to Natasha. Cuddling into the pillow, fully intending to go back to sleep.

Natasha's arm wrapped around your bare waist, chin resting on your shoulder, her front pressing into your back, reminding you of the night before.

"Sweetie, we got to get up."

"Why?" you groaned.

"Because we're adults with commitments and responsibilities." Natasha's index finger came up to glide along your arm, lips dragging over your shoulder. You let out a relaxed hum at her ministrations. You groaned Natasha's words. You really did not want to do anything but sleep today. Her lips moved up your neck, the tip of her tongue coming out to play. Placing a kiss behind your ear, she then whispered into it, "Get. Up."

And with that, she hopped up from the bed, in turn, taking away the warmth her body was providing you with. Not only that. But the cover had flipped over, allowing your back to be met with the cold draft of the room.

Turning onto your back, you gazed drowsily at Natasha. Oh god. She is beautiful. Her pale, creamy skin, glowing from the sunlight coming through the curtain. Light pink scars scatted across her skin, resembling stars in the night sky, to you. Her red hair was messy from your previous night's activities. And also because she had slept.

"You coming, or what?" Natasha asked.

"That depends, what kind of coming are we talking about?" you smirked.

"Y/N," Natasha said shortly, her voice dry and unamused, moving her hand to rest on her hip. She stared at you blankly. Her eyes amused, and lips twitching as she tried to contain her smile. Which told that she had actually liked your little innuendo.

"Yes?"

"Get up."

"No," you said, turning your back on her once again.

"Y/N-"

"No," you cut Natasha off.

"Y/N-"