CHAPTER 06: TO THE STARS

En başından başla

"It just goes with your outfit, You'll take it off just after a few minutes." Eva flashed a sweet smile, as I nodded.

"Let's go," We arrived at the Banquet Hall, where the celebration was said to be. The tall mahogany doors that towered over us opened, The sweet scent of strawberries filled my nostrils.

The guests all bowed in sync, as I glanced around the room. It's grand decorations mesmerized me, multiple bundle of red roses were placed at the middle of the tables that had a pure white clothe draped over it. The golden linings, and exquisite feeling didn't go unnoticed.

On the other side, were the musicians that held their respective instruments that I assumed for the dancing. I walked down the long carpet, as I gestured for them to lift their heads.

Eros walked towards us, his hair styled to other side. Small stray strands of his blue hair hung across his forehead, He was dressed in a white button-up polo that had a gray vest layered on top of it. A fancy fur-coat draped over his slender build, a proud smile plastered over his face.

He held the black mask in his hands, as he halted in front of me. Eros gave me a swift embrace, which I returned. "Happy Birthday sister, I hope you enjoy this day." Eros formally greeted, I lightly hit his shoulder with no intention of hurting him. "Thank you, Eros. I appreciate it, the decorations are wonderful."

I took off the mask that was placed neatly on my face, as the nobles gaped at my appearance. Multiple compliments were heard across the room, as Eros lend his hand to me which I accepted, We walked towards the throne that was specially placed for me.

"Now that Asteria is here. Let the celebration begin!" Eros announced, as the crowd cheered joyously. A certain purple haired female walked towards me, dressed in a lavish dress that had various golden designs embroidered onto it.

"Happy Birthday, Ria." Medea did a curtsy, lifting the dress with her slender fingers before raising her head. She gestured the attendant beside her to give the present, as Medea stepped forward. "Here is my gift this year,"

I stood up, accepting the gift with a excited grin. It was on a red pillow, with a red clothe draped over it. The shape was quite obvious, but I was still excited. A extravagant bow appeared, as I took off the clothe.

I lifted it up, taking note of the smooth barnished birch wood. A sapphire gem was also embedded onto it, small designs carved into it. Not only was the design beautiful, it was sturdy as well.

"Thank you, Lady Solon. This is a wonderful present," A genuine smile made it's way to my face, before glancing behind her. Medea swiftly noticed that, "Brother will be here soon, don't worry."

[ play the song now! i'd suggest reading it slowly, then enjoy ! <33 ]

On cue, the tall mahogany doors opened. Everyone went silent as they gazed at the Young Lord of the Solon household. Dekis had a bouquet of red roses in his hand, before confidently walking down the corridor. "Show-off," I heard Eros mumble, as I lightly hit his shoulder stifling my giggle.

Dekis wore a lavishly designed black tuxedo, a amethyst gem brooch clipped onto the pure-white cravat. His blackish-purple hair swept across his pale face, Medea stepped aside to not be in the way. The male bowed, as I beckoned for him to lift his head up swiftly.

Dekis reached for my hand, placing a chaste kiss on it. The young females squealed at the gesture, while I remained unfazed. "Happy Birthday, Ria."

He greeted, a smile gracing his features. Dekis stared into my amber-colored orbs, "Thank you, Lord Solon." Dekis soon turned, gesturing for a servant to bring his gift.