⚝⛧Special ⛧⚝

⛧ Smut
⛧ English
⛧ Soft
⛧ Boy x Boy
⛧ Top: Jongho
⛧ Bottom: Yeosang
⛧ Praise
⛧ Pet names

A/N: I never write german smut

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Peachy, glittering eye shadow. Pink lips, a hint of strawberry gloss, sipping on a glass of wine; leaving a small imprint. Fairy lights creating a beautiful atmosphere, city lights blinking in the background.

Faint lights creating shadows on his lover's skin, letting them dance with every of his movements.

Jongho watched in awe the way Yeosang's lips moved; trying to capture every moment and engrave it into his brain forever. The blonde was speaking, gesturing with his hands but the redhead didn't listen; he was to focused on the gorgeous boy next to him, focused on his gorgeous husband.

Yeosang laughed, his lips opened again to show a row of perfectly white teeth. Jongho blinked, not being able to form words all of sudden. A faint blush crept over his cheeks, his eyes dropped to Yeosang's lips, this divine, incredible soft looking lips. How would they taste? Like strawberries? Or like the wine in his husbands glass?

The stunning blonde stopped talking, his eyes searched Jongho's. He noticed that no, Jongho was not listening but it didn't matter- not in this moment. Silent words were exchanged, a entire conversation in a few seconds. The redhead didn't notice it happen, of course not, but the second Yeosang's lips touched his, a shock of electricity mildly shook his body.

He carefully grabbed the blonde's hips to pull him into his lap, never stopping the slow and sensual movements of their lips. Heat formed in his lower belly, a hint of warm want settled in his brain, making everything so deliciously muddy there.

He wanted Yeosang right now, the teasing movements of the blonde's hips against his crotch not helping him the slightest. Jongho stopped himself though; he didn't want to pressure the older into something, hell no. He wanted them to have sex because Yeosang wanted them to; something he promised himself a long, long time ago.

The redhead softly bit the the older's lips, asking for the entrance Yeosang gladly gave him. The first touches of tongue against tongue made the blonde gasp, his knees buckled and he was glad to sit in his husband's lap, with his hands on his lips and his tongue playing with his because otherwise he would have fallen to the floor. "Bed", the older murmured between silent moans and short gasps, lifting his hands to caress Jongho's soft hair and to gently pull on the silky strands.

He moaned again when his husband stood up, pressing their crotches together while carrying the blonde like a small koala off of their balcony, through their apartment and into their bedroom, where he dropped the slender boy carefully on the soft and bouncy mattress of their bed. The sound of Yeosang giggling made Jongho's heart sing as he went to fetch a condom and some strawberry flavored lube he securely kept in the top drawer of their dresser.

The faint taste of wine still on his tongue, he placed them on the edge of the mattress before he sat down again to pull his lover into another kiss. The taste of strawberries, cigarettes and wine mingled, creating an addicting aroma which both chased.

Yeosang easily let himself be pressed down, he knew Jongho would just go as far as he allowed him. The blonde felt safe, so he nodded when the redhead asked:"Can I?" Jongho smiled and gave him a tiny kiss on the top of his nose before he tapped on the blonde's shirt twice, asking if he could take it off. Yeosang nodded again, so he started to open button by button; always kissing the bits of flawless skin he uncovered, making Yeosang whine and squirm underneath him.

The redhead placed the shirt on the floor next to the bed before he brought his attention back to his lover and just admired him. The way his bewitching eyes looked, the warm hazelnut with tiny golden speckles, hazy with want. The way his chest moved with his breathing. The way his porcelain skin seemed to glow, as if he was a small fairy coming directly from Neverland. The way goosebumps erupted on his skin as Jongho carefully blew over it, the breath that hitch in the blonde's throat and his hands that grabbed the sheets.