•••••

I was laying down on my blow-up on the phone with Lucian. I told him I was back in the city & he was happy, he wanted to see me but I wasn't to fond of the idea yet.

"I wanna go to the arcade or something, I haven't been in forever it feels like." He said.

"I haven't either, I used to go a lot when I was little with my brother & cousins." I replied.

"You have a brother?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"Yea, he's in 10th grade tho."

"Forreal? I have a brother that's in 10th too, what school?"

"Kelvyn Park."

He gasped & held a fist up to his mouth. "Bro that's crazy my lil nigga go there too."

I pushed my lips to the side in suprise. "What's your brothers name?" I asked.

"Imma call him in here hollon."

A few seconds later a boy popped up into the camera. He was lightskin with a wife beater on & long dreads, some upfront was in ponytail.

"Wassgood — ouu she fine where you find ha at?" He asked, I laughed.

"Man chill, she's my new friend anyways you know a boy named __ ?"

"Suave." I said.

The boy laughed. "Hell yea that's my bro, I was just at the court with him & TJ. You his sister? damnnn Imma mess with his ass now."

I was about to say something but I heard a rustle in the bushes of my backyard. I sat up but went back to
talking, probably just an animal or something.

"You ok?" Lucian asked, I nodded. "Yea."

"But that's crazy, TJ my lil cousin actually." I said.

"Yea I fuck with all them niggas, y'all should slide to my birthday shit." The boy said.

"I don't be going out like that forreal but I will for the one time, what's your name?"

"Legend." He replied, I nodded.

After Legend left the room, me & Lucian continued our conversation.

I heard the rustling sounds again & decided to get up because at this point it's not no animal & my body was getting a familiar tense feeling.

"Lucian let me call you right back." I said.

"You good?" He asked, I nodded.

"Ight talk to you later ma."

I hung up & called Lana, after two rings she picked up.

"Hey bab — what's wrong?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Somebody is in my backyard, I keep hearing rustling & no it's not a —"

I was cut off by the sound of glass shattering downstairs.

"Lana come here now." I said into the phone, she shook her head & hung up.

I got up off my blowup, went into a open box that had my shoe box & grabbed my 9mm.

I walked up to my door & pressed my ear against it, I could hear footsteps downstairs, I was nervous but didn't panick.

I loaded my gun & cocked it back, I opened my bedroom door & made my way down the dark stairs, tip-toeing trying not to be loud.

I got to the end of the stairs & held my up my gun, I seen the all black figure near the kitchen & shot at it twice.

The person ran up to me & pinned me to the ground, knocking the gun out my hand & pushing it a few inches from me. They were on top of me holding me down, I was kicking them hard as hell but their grip was tight.

I finally was able to knee them in the center of their chest, knocking the wind out of them & having them fall beside me.

I got up & grabbed my gun, I cocked it & shot the person twice.

POW
POW

I let out a sigh, my arms were a little sore from their tight grip & I was slightly out of breath.

I seen Lana's car lights flashing from outside the living room window, I walked over & opened the door. She parked & hurried out of her car, running up to me.

"OMG their's blood on you! Are you ok? Im s.." She was saying & asking frantically.

I shushed her & brought her inside near to where the body was. I turned on the nearest light & my eyes widened.

It was a man dressed in all black with a ski-mask on. I went over, hovering over his body & slowly pulled off the mask to see who it was.

It was...

— $$ —

damnn cliffhanger. 🤣

who y'all think it is tho? like damn we just moved in, can't ever catch a break.

I hope y'all enjoyed, make sure to like & comment!

25 likes for the next chapter luvs. <3