*Destruction Zone*

Bakugou charged at one villain after another, taking them all down with his quirk.

Along with Kirishima who provided back-up for the angry Pomeranian.

*With Momo, Jiro, and Denki*

*Mountain Zone*

Momo, using her quirk, created a staff and a sword for both her and her friend Jiro to use while Kaminari relied on his own quirk.

*With Ojirou*

*Fire Zone*

Ojirou got into a fighting stance with his tail, ready to attack any villains that came his way.

*With Tokoyami and Koda*

*Storm/Downpour Zone*

The two stood side by side, the area full of villains and thugs around them.

*With the others*

*Entrance of the USJ*

The students' eyes were filled with shock as they saw their friends being scattered across the USJ.

Some were ready to fight, others were to scared or shocked to react.

*With Macbeth and Shota*

The brothers continued to take down the villains, one after another.

The Hand Man began to slowly scratch his neck in frustration.

Then he began to walk towards the Aizawa brothers, preparing for his own attack.

*Back at the USJ entrance*

Shoji used his quirk, looking and listening for his other classmates.

"Shoji, is everyone here? Can you check?" Iida asked worriedly.

Shoji nodded, "They're all scattered, but they're here."

Everyone let out a sigh of relief before glaring at the Warp Villain.

"Shit, we can't hit him. Plus, he warps things. This is the worst quirk!"

No. 13 and Tanizaki sharpened their glares.

"Class President" No. 13 called out

"Yes?"

Tanizaki turned to Iida, "We're assigning you. Run to the school and tell them of the situation. And get them to call the ADA Agency as well!"

Iida was shocked by their orders.

Then No. 13 continued, "The alarms don't work and the phones are disconnected. The alarm is and infrared type. Even though Eraser Head has been erasing all of their quirks and Oracion has been reflecting their quirks, it's not back up yet."

"Probably because whoever had the quirk to interrupt is hiding somewhere. It'd be more efficient if you run and tell them rather than searching for the damn guy" Tanizaki concluded.

Iida tried to protest, "But as president, I cannot just leave my classmates—"

He was cut off by his friends and classmates encouraging him to run and get help.

No. 13 then said, "Please use your quirk to save us!"

"I can support you like I did at the cafeteria!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Do it, Class President!"

Iida nodded, his eyes filled with determination and courage.

He powered up his quirk, preparing to dash towards the USJ's only exit.