𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

(this one is longggg to make up for the last one.)

"prom queen."

they arrived at the school

they arrived at the school. seeing everyone dressed in formal attire, everyone had pretty dresses on and strong suits but all that hyunjin could focus on was the boy with the backless shirt next to him.

seungmin felt a little anxious, as he has never been to any school activities let alone prom. he felt a little self conscious seeing everyone dressed up nicely.

hyunjin noticed and turned seungmin towards him and kissed his forehead, seungmin smiled as he looked at him.

"you're pretty, you look so perfect." hyunjin said as he caressed seungmin's cheek.

both of them then went inside, immediately all eyes were fixed on them. especially seungmin. the boy who took the school's perfection's heart.

he indeed looked great, everyone there were focused on how good seungmin looked. he no longer looked invisible, he was now getting attention.

for the first time, seungmin didn't mind it.

they bowed towards the teachers and getting compliments by others. seungmin was hearing compliments left and right and he was smiling to all of them.

hyunjin smiled seeing how shy seungmin had become, he chuckled and pressed a kiss on seungmin's cheek. then they spotted a table where their gang were sitting.

they saw that jisung was literally chugging apple juice pretending it's alcohol, and minho was just there wishing that his boyfriend would just.... stop.

then you see felix wearing a baby blue silk button up and he had butterfly clips in his hair, he was playing with jeongin's finger and giggling to himself. while jeongin was talking to changbin.

chan was helping minho supervise jisung, but he also gave up on life for him. hyunjin and seungmin walked towards their table seeing two empty seats.

he greeted them and sat down along with seungmin.

"how are you feeling princess?" hyunjin asked.

"i'm doing great! although it feels weird since i've never been to school events like this."

"hm? well i'm glad you feel good."

seungmin then put his head on hyunjin's shoulder and reached up to play with hyunjin's long hair. something about his hair make seungmin feel calmer.

"hyung wanna make out?" jisung asked minho.

"not in school, let's not traumatize people."

"but it's fun."

"jisung. no."

"fine."

jisung crossed his arms and pouted sulking that he didn't get a makeout session. chill, jisung. you have an easy access to minho's lips anytime.

while people just dream.

students were talking, the building seemed to be filled with the sounds of everyone's voices communicating towards eachother. until a teacher came onto the stage to announce the prom king and queen.

"attention! attention all students!" the teacher called.

everyone went silent and turned to the direction of the the stage.

"welcome to prom! i hope everyone is having a good time so far, because i know i am. i am so happy to see everyone looking dashing tonight. so now i will announce the prom king and queen. i know you all have been waiting for this."

the students cheered feeling excited to see who it is. everyone looked at the teacher opening the envelope that had two students names on it.

"kim seungmin and choi lia."

seungmin flinched hearing his name, but he got even more shocked hearing lia's name. he saw the look of confusion on hyunjin's face and he saw ryujin's face dropped. everyone cheered for both of them as they were pushed on to the stage.

both of them felt uncomfortable as they wished they weren't there at this moment. lia wished that standing next to her was not him but a her. seungmin and lia stood awkwardly next to eachother bot of their smiles fake.

the crowns were put in their head but it didn't feel like it fit. lia had always wanted to be prom queen but this didn't feel right. it felt wrong. seungmin hated it, he hated that everyone's attention was on him, he also hated the fact that he could see his boyfriend annoyed and ryujin looked sad.

he didn't deserve the crown, he didn't even want it.

the teacher gave seungmin a mic for him to say thank you and all that bullshit.

"u-uh well i appreciate everyone who voted for me and lia but i-i don't think this belongs to me..." seungmin said making the crowd confused.

"can my friend s-shin ryujin come to the stage please." seungmin said making ryujin look up amd the crowd gasp. lia's face lit up as she heard the name of the girl that she adores.

ryujin got onto the stage nervously, she didn't know what was happening but she had a feeling. ryujin stood in front of seungmin as seungmin then put the crown on her.

ryujin looked suprised as he saw that seungmin had ran off the stage to return to his boyfriend. lia took ryujin's hands as she smiled happily.

now this. this felt right.

*𖧷*
(this is for pride month y'all happy pride btw.)

(jreng = guitar sound effect)(LMAO ITS IN INDONESIAN PROBABLY

(LMAO ITS IN INDONESIAN PROBABLY.)