𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"stop eye choking him."

it was now lunch time

hyunjin was sat on a table with his friendgroup which consists of jisung, changbin, minho, felix, and chan.

felix sometimes sat with jeongin but he wanted to sit with jisung today since they were both really close with eachother and he just missed his sungie.

seungmin was sitting alone with jeongin. they were both laughing and they were talking about the past and all that.

"oh my god innie..."

"what? why?"

"remember that time you drank toilet bowl water because i told you it tasted magical?"

"yes... that was evil."

seungmin laughed and ruffled jeongin's hair.

"well you were so easy to mess around with~"

jeongin pouted but giggled nonetheless he loved going back to old memories with seungmin. they have known eachother for quite a while and the younger would always get teased by seungmin.

but jeongin was a best friend that seungmin couldn't replace. he had been with seungmin no matter how fatigued he could get, the outburst he would randomly get, and his terrible eating habits.

jeongin had been stuck with seungmin through it all.

however, despite how fun their conversation was going. jeongin couldn't help but felt eyes glaring at him.

well, hyunjin was glaring at him.

hyunjin felt jealous of jeongin. he wanted to be the one who made seungmin laugh and to eat lunch with him. he didnt like the fact that jeongin was touching seungmin and seungmin allowing it.

hyunjin has always been possessive towards anything. especially to people and things that he loves.

so.. maybe... he loves seungmin??

nah. where did that idea come from?

jisung seemed to notice the sharp glare that hyunjin was giving to jeongin. he could almost feel the suffocating feeling of being choked by his eyes.

"yo stop eyechoking him." jisung said as he smacked hyunjin in the back of the head.

"ow.. what was that for?"

"you're intimidating jeongin, felix is gonna kill you."

"hey no i won't!" felix said with a small pout. jisung giggled and kept biting his pizza.

he saw that chan and changbin was in their own world. the two have been dating for a while and they were really cute and cuddly with each-other.

its making me feel lonely just thinking about how taken they are.

jisung rolled his eyes, sometimes seeing his two producing buddies going lovey dovey especially in the recording studio is making his lonely single ass vomit.

"yo chan look im eating your boyfriend." jisung said taking a bite out of his pizza.

*sigh* pizza face.

"what?" chan questioned but then caught up with the joke. he then facepalmed as changbin was glaring at jisung.

"yah! fuck your squirrel ass." changbin said.

"no, only minho can fuck my squirrel ass."

minho then chuckled and signalled jisung to sit on his lap, which he did. they weren't dating. they were fuck buddies.

"seems like my little kitty knows who he belongs to hm?" minho said as he booped jisung's nose.

jisung then blushed hard as he hid his face in minho's neck.

"hyung? can we play later?" jisung then whispered.

"of course we can."

"you guys are gross." hyunjin said as he made his disgusted face.

he was petty today. he wanted to be with seungmin. he didn't wanna be here witnessing minho and jisung horny asses or chan and changbin's cuddling session. although he did find felix's presence helpful.

felix was dividing his skittles by colors, amd he was smiling and letting out a small cheer while clapping once he finished.

felix is a baby wbk.

but hyunjin just wanted to be with seungmin.

his seungmin.

**

(dwaekki my true love)