𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"lesson three."

(they're speaking english • they're speaking korean)

it was the end of the day.

time for another lesson from hyunjin. seungmin was excited for today's lesson. today they were going to go over their english homework.

they have been picked partners in english class and they were supposed to make conversation in english while answering some questions.

seungmin was always good in english class. he hardly paid attention but he was really good at picking up the language. when he speaks he sounded almost fluent. which is attractive for some reason. this is the one class that he would get good grades in.

however hyunjin wasn't the best at it. he would get a's in other classes but in english class he would get b's mostly.

which is still better than most, but it wasn't the best according to hyunjin.

seungmin went to the library, spotting hyunjin at one of the private rooms. hyunjin had always picked the private rooms because he knows that no one is going to bother them.

seungmin knocked on the door and he peaked through the door. hyunjin turned his head towards the door and his face immediately lights up seeing the younger.

"princess!" hyunjin said happily.

"hi~" seungmin replied while sitting down next to hyunjin. seungmin gave him a puppy like smile since he was excited for today's lesson with hyunjin.

"you seem happy today."

"because i am."

"hmm that's good to know."

"i just like english class and speaking english with you would be fun."

"i'm not the greatest."

"at least you're trying~" seungmin said while patting hyunjin's back.

hyunjin then looked at the questions and cleared his throat.

"okay first question, what is your name?"

"my name is kim seungmin."

"what is your biggest hobby?"

"oh, um since i was little, i have always liked to draw. what about you hyunjin? what's your biggest hobby."

"ah! uh how should i say this? i like to learn in school."

"that's your hobby?"

"yes."

seungmin rolled his eyes finding it annoying how hyunjin was this in love with learning.

*𖧷*

"i'm sleepy..." seungmin mumbled as he laid his head on the table.

it was getting late, they had been doing homework for about 3 hours. hyunjin chuckled at the youngers behavior as he ruffled his hair.

"then try to relax for a bit." hyunjin said as he brushed the little hairs off of seungmin's face.

seungmin abruptly got up and placed his head on hyunjin's chest and tried to nuzzle closer.

"it wasn't comfortable."

"o-okay." hyunjin stuttered.

the way the younger used physical contact towards him made his heart beat faster. his heart was beating so fast ss if he ran a marathon.

thump. thump. thump.

he hoped that the younger couldn't hear his heart beating out of his chest.

seungmin then whimpered and nuzzled closer to hyunjin and wrapping his arms around hyunjin's waist afraid of letting go.

"you smell nice." seungmin mumbled in hyunjin's chest, the taller can almost feel the smile that came on seungmin's face.

hyunjin's heart was still beating fast. he knew what this meant. he hoped that this feeling would go, but it just got stronger.

hyunjin sighed and ran his finger in seungmin's hair.

'i like you don't i princess...'

*𖧷*

(bitch finally realised he likes seungmin. took you a while hyunjin 🙄🤚)

 took you a while hyunjin 🙄🤚)

(sobbing.)