𝘵𝘦𝘯.

"school days. gone days."

(monday, school, first period

(monday, school, first period.)

seungmin was sat at the back of the class, resting his head on one of his hands, almost drowsing off, although his eyes weren't looking at the board. it was looking at the boy who sat in front of the class.

hwang hyunjin.

he just looked so pretty today, the way his eyes would focus on the board and his beautiful slender fingers would write on his book. he was so beautiful.

seungmin was too busy staring that he didn't noticed the class ended already.

"alright everyone, make sure to write your essay on how to improve china's HDI. please include education, economics, and longevity. you guys can also talk about the digital divide and opportunity gaps, kim seungmin and hwang hyunjin please stay here after class." the teacher said.

seungmin wasn't shocked since he had always gotten called after class for not submitting work, test grades, and etc.

seungmin had never cared about school simply because he doesn't have a plan to stay alive until he is at least 20.

hyunjin however was kind of surprised, he had never gotten called after class, he was a good kid so the teachers loved him.

seungmin and hyunjin then got to the teachers desk and stood next to eachother as the teacher was smiling in front of him.

"so seungmin your grades haven't been the best lately and i think getting a higher grade could be achievable, hyunjin since you are a great student academically, could you please tutor seungmin everyday afterschool?" the teacher said as his eyes sparkled hoping that hyunjin would say yes.

hyunjin smiled, this can be an excuse to spend time with seungmin without others bothering him. he wasn't ashamed of hanging out with seungmin, but sometimes people can be shameless.

seungmin was a little bit shy, he sort of hated that idea even though they have gotten closer, seungmin was still embarrassed. he cleared his throat as his cheeks grew red.

"i would love to tutor him!" hyunjin said happily, he presented his wide smile and smiley eyes. the teacher smiled and patted hyunjin's back.

"great then! well seungmin i know you will do great woth hyunjin, he's a good student. well i'm going to get going now, see you guys next class." the teacher said as he left.

seungmin stayed silent while looking down and wringing his fingers. he mumbled something and hyunjin couldn't hear it.

"did you say something?"

"why did you say yes.."

"what was that?"

"why did you say yes?"

"what do you mean why?"

"w-wouldn't it just w-waste of time?"

"hey.. why would you say that, i love helping prople especially when it's you."

"what."

"uh anyways i should go to next class see you after school princess."

hyunjin left with a smirk. and seungmin stood there blushing and his heart racing. he felt like he was going to piss himself.

what is hwang hyunjin trying to do to me?

**

(meh this was a boring chapter sorry)