A whole zoo was going crazy inside my stomach.

We managed to explain everything to them for the beginning up to what is currently our situation.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Come on the others are already at the stadium." I didn't even realize that we are already here. She came out of the car first opening the car door for me.

Walking through the crowded shaded hallway. A lot of students from different universities are here right now. I squeeze Shuhua's hand noticing that she have been sending death glared to the people who's looking at our way.

"You're scaring them away." I whispered to her. "I told you to change your clothes earlier." I giggled at her cuteness. I'm still not used of how she's suddenly acting so cute towards me but when we are in front of our friends she push that side of hers away for a moment.

She's always different in a good way every time that we are alone together. Those characteristics of hers only comes out when she's with me well that's based to my observation so far of being together with her.

At the entrance of the campus' stadium we spotted are friends that were waiting for us.

"Now we're complete." We all laughed at how excited Yuqi was well who wouldn't be. This is gonna be a big day for them most especially that they will be playing after the opening ceremony.

There is no words that can explain how happy I am right now.

"Yah stay away." I shook my head as both me and Shuhua watch Minnie and Miyeon unnie bicker again like five years old children. I don't know what's up with these two. Miyeon unnie became clingy to Minnie unnie all of a sudden.

But Minnie unnie loves to tease Miyeon unnie so much.

"Jagiya do you love me?" I glanced at Shuhua, her eyes were sparkling like stars. Her questions are not new to me as she always ask that question to me everyday and wherever we are.

And I would always answer her honestly.

"Yes I love you, you know you're such a big baby." I commented before giving her cheek a peck. I felt some pair of eyes on us.

"I'm still not used to seeing them like this. You two are so sweet to each other that even ants are voluntarily going here." I rolled my eyes at Soyeon.

===

The opening ceremony have began. Students were all seated but Shuhua and Yuqi were both seated away from their lovers.