Part 24 || confession

A/N's POV

Jake: "what if I do like you?" He asked the girl calmly

Y/N: "what?" She was shocked and surprised

Jake: "I said what if I do like you y/n!" He yelled at the girl while balling his eyes out "what if I did huh! There's no point anyway! You trust your stupid boyfriend instead of me!" She couldn't process this information. She kind of knew Jake did like her but she didn't know what to do now that he's actually telling her. He wiped the tears that fell from his face and looked at the girl hurt.

Y/N: "Jake- I-"

Jake: "forget it. It's my fault for liking you in the first place" He looked at the girl in front of him with pain in his eyes "here's the picture by the way" Jake sent y/n the photo and slid his phone back in his pocket "see ya" he ran away from the girl before she got to say anything.

Y/N's POV

Jake ran off somewhere where I couldn't reach him. I dropped to my knees and shouted as I cried even more. My legs were folded as I looked at the direction of Jake. I brought out my phone and opened my messages with Jake. My hands started shaking and my knees felt weak. Is this real? It can't be photoshopped right? I closed my phone and got up brushing the dirt off my clothes. I wiped my tears and breathed in and out to calm myself down before confronting him. I called to meet him up since he's leaving today anyway.

Dongmin: "y/n I need to talk to you" he told me once we met up

Y/N: "same here" I froze when I looked his outfit up and down. It's the same one in the picture. "Dongmin I need to ask you-"

Dongmin: "let's break up" I stopped my actions and looked at him in fear. So it's true? My whole body instantly felt like it was gonna break any second

Y/N: "what? Is this because of your other girl?!"

Dongmin: "oh so apparently you knew already" I choked on my tears and looked at him in disbelief. He didn't seem bothered or surprised at all? I slapped him across his face and scrunched my face up

Y/N: "fuck you Dongmin! I knew I should've never trusted you! I should've listened to my friends when they said you'd play me! I should've listened to Jake and Soobin when they warned me about you!" I wiped my nose and looked at him one last time "fucking hate you you stupid jerk!" I kicked him down there and he crouched down in pain "don't ever fucking mess with me!" I punched him in the face and he fell on his side holding his down there and his cheek. I ran away somewhere just wanting to forget this pain.

I know I started losing feeling for Dongmin but it still hurts. I wiped my tears as I ran looking for a place to just escape. It was around sunset now and I figured I should go and look for Jake to apologize. I checked our spot by the ocean view, I checked our dorm, I checked the library, our usual hangout with the others, our favorite food stall... I literally ran all over campus trying to look for him. I didn't wanna ask Enhypen or John for help yet. I held my forehead stressed out with all the running. I cried even more from exhaustion and pain. I need to distract myself. While walking around I spotted a bar. I've seen a lot of people from movies go to bars to help forget their breakups but it always ends up badly. But that's in the movies it can't happen to me right? I walked into the bar smelling alcohol right away. It's already night time now so it was perfect.

The music was really nice and I started moving my body with it. As I continued listening and giving to it I started jamming to it even more. I started dancing and laughing the whole time totally forgetting what happened. I started getting tired and I walked to the bar and took my seat.

Y/N: "5 shots of vodka please" I sat down waiting for my drinks

Unknown: "wow 5 shots on the first go?" I random stranger beside me said. I chuckled