Boom Boom Boy Thoughts

Bakugou prefers big girls. He doesn't truly give a shit but he will 100% worship a big girl and build her up 24 fucking 7 and does not take back talk on the subject. If someone is fat shaming a big girl he is the FIRST to put an end to it. He's a thigh guy. No. I won't explain. He just is. He loves dogs. He loves rottweilers. He can't get one but it's his dream pet. He gets a bunch of piercings and tattoos as an adult. He gets an undercut.

Bakugou is a he/him biromantic demisexual. Contrary to belief Bakugou provides the weed for his friends. He's the plug not Sero. He knows a guy his parents work with. He only gets premium shit. His dad is the one who got him into smoking. Bakugou is really chill when he smokes. He gets really mellow. He's still an ass but he doesn't shout. He's the type of stoner who will go on long rants about the stuff he likes. He will have a philosophical conversation if you pull him into one. He will not start it. Unless you talk to him he will sit quietly in the corner.

His favorite person to smoke with is Tokoyami. Bakugou likes wearing rings. He invests the money in quirk proof rings so he can wear them and still use his quirk. Bakugou likes to snowboard. He can however skateboard and surf. He got into surfing because of Kirishima. He learned to skateboard when he was younger after he learned to snowboard. He got bored of it after getting really good and stuck to snowboarding. He still skates with his friends.

Bakugou likes an s/o that isn't afraid to speak their mind. He loves someone who can stand up for themselves and is quick to shut him down on his bullshit. If they can't look him in the eye and tell him he needs to stfu then there's a problem. He refuses to date someone who can't match his energy. That being sad he's a little bitch who wants to be babied by his s/o. He will return the energy.