Denki Brain Rot

Denki definitely has ADHD so when he needs to study or do homework he always asks Bakugou to hangout to help keep him focused. As a boyfriend Denki definitely worships his partner. Male or female. He loves making sure his partners are taken care of even if it means he's left to handle himself after. Needless to say he is NOT a pillow prince.

Denki is a switch and I do not take criticism. He's most definitely a soft dom who praises the shit out of his s/o. He loves head rubs. They're like his favorite way that his friends show affection. Denki will go around and randomly zap his class mates just to get a rise out of them. Hagakure and Denki have prank wars but they only prank their classmates. Not even Bakugou is safe. Denki tried to prank Aizawa once but regretted it instantly.

Denki speaks fluent english. He was caught slippin in class and Present Mic asked him to recite something from american culture and Denki perfectly recited the freshavacado vine. Now when anyone in class 1-A is struggling in english they go to him for help. He makes them play video games with him in return.

Denki carries pads and tampons for the girls in class just in case they get their period and they don't have anything. Since the girls live together their periods synced so they're close together. Denki waits on them hand and foot during their periods. He also knows all of their favorite snacks for when they're on their periods.

Denki refuses to let anyone mess with the girls in his class in anyway whatsoever. Even though he jokes with Mineta when Mineta pushes it to far he is quick to snap at him. If a guy Mina is dating hurts her Denki will attempt to make them go brain dead by zapping them. Mina is the only one who can stop him.