More pikachu boi

Denki 100% comes up with pet names involving your quirk. He gets super jealous and possessive so he usually puts "my" in front of a pet name. He also leaves marks. Hickeys are inescapable. He'll also 1000% use his quirk to leave marks if consented to. He has lightning bolt like scars from using his quirk to much during a training session with Kirishima. He was in the infirmary for weeks after. He wasn't injured he just passed out.

Denki is a boobs guy. I feel like this doesn't need explanation. He definitely has a Minecraft house for him and his s/o to play. He is not the one who does the mining. He gets scared and accidentally fries his controller.

Denki is a he/him demiromantic, pansexual. He don't discriminate. When he gets high he gets really quiet. He doesn't talk a lot and he has lofi music on. He puts on his led lights to a slow flash. His favorite smoke buddy is Todoroki. I won't explain. Denki ironically has a shell necklace. Like the kind the surfers wear. He skateboards. When Denki is mad he will full out start to spark. He doesn't realize he does it.

When Denki gets anxious about something he talks to Bakugou about it. He knows the others will sugar coat things but Bakugou will be upfront with him. Even if it's mean. Out of everyone in the group Denki respect Bakugou the most and trust him the most when it comes to serious things in his life. Sero is his best friend but to Denki Bakugou is his most helpful.

Sero and Denki once broke Deku's limited addition, only two in the world All Might figurine and Denki begged Bakugou to help him find the other one. When they did Denki told Todoroki he would set him up with Sero if he bought it. Denki had to pay Mina to keep Deku distracted until the new came in. Because of this Denki is no longer allowed in Deku's room. Denki also isn't allowed to cook unsupervised. Last time he did he got frustrated and sent the dorms into a black out for three days.

Denki playlist on Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5xG6hqZoRglEv4hRqzARs5?si=ERnLJDA6Qpak43EKXHrenw&utm_source=copy-link