Bakugou Brain Rot

He wears glasses. I do not take back talk. He's known from a young age that he could lose his hearing due to his quirk so he started taking JSL & ASL from a young age. He's fluent in several languages english being one of them. When Denki struggles with learning things or begins to break down due to his ADHD Bakugou will force Denki to take a break from what he's doing before helping him through it. When Denki gets a worksheet or test right Bakugou will ruffle his hair in a big brother kind of way and it makes Denki happy.

He told the bakusquad about his hearing and agreed to teach them sign language. When Bakugou struggles with something he reluctantly asks for help from Kirishima and only Kirishima. As we all know Bakugou has to be THE BEST at everything so he make sure his s/o gets off as many times as possible before he ever does. He definitely likes to mark his s/o because he's insecure. This boy is a full out bottom and the ONLY person he would top is Deku or Uraraka and I will not accept criticism.

He loves being praised. Change my mind. You can't. He likes holding his s/o's thigh because he doesn't like PDA and it's discreet for the most part. If he can't he'll lightly brush against his s/o. He insults his friends a lot-especially denki-but if anyone else does he will go ape shit. He is definitely their own personal guard dog.