Am I Falling In Love?

Start from the beginning

"Benny, you should take Frida to Norway as soon as she recovers, maybe it will help if she is around the places where she was born and went on vacation in her childhood," Olive suggested, they were still on their way to the airport and she was sitting there at his side.

"Yeah, you're right," Benny nodded, still not taking his eyes off the highway. "I'll plan it and let you know," he confirmed.

"Be patient with her," she commented, pausing. "For her it is not easy, she doesn't want to be like this but it is the reality that she has had to live; We must be happy and thankful that she is alive, we would not have endured if it had run otherwise," Benny froze and got goosebumps, just thinking about it gave him chills.

"I would have died too, I can't even think about it," he swallowed and kept driving.

"Don't say that," she put her hand on his shoulder. "Anyway, you have the children and you have to go strong for them, even for Hans and Lotta, you'll see that you will be able to resume your lives soon," she assured him. Benny kept driving on the way to the airport, he wanted to be positive and think about all the things he could do to help his wife, he wanted her to feel protected and motivated to move forward, for that required that he be focused and willing.

Benny entered the house, he had seen Christina's car parked outside so he didn't hesitate to rush inside. When opening the door, she was sitting in the living room next to Frida who had her arms crossed, rather, clutching her arm in a cast. They didn't say a single word, but Frida looked at her from time to time, she was curious to see her and she couldn't help it, for her everything was new. "I'm back," Benny said catching their sights, Christina got up from the couch immediately; Frida did nothing but watch them.

"Hi, Benny," Christina replied leaning a bit closer and shaking his hand. Frida wanted to see how they acted face to face, maybe that would give her an idea of ​​what the relationship was really like.

"How are you Christina?" He asked shaking her hand.

"I'm waiting for the children to come down, they have been delayed," she explained, noticing that Heléne was just coming down the stairs with the bundle in her hands.

"Peter is coming down now," she said, going to her mother.

"We could go out and wait for him in the car and so you can tell me how your week was," her mother suggested taking her hand.

"Bye Frida," Heléne let go of her mother's hand and went to Frida to give her a hug, Frida reciprocated and also said goodbye to her.

"Nice to see you, Christina," Frida said and Benny looked at her almost immediately.

"Still, I hope you recover soon," she replied. She and Heléne left and Benny followed them, Frida turned around and went to the stairs, she wanted to go up to the bedroom to continue her reading day, honestly she couldn't think of anything else to do in that place. As she went up, Peter was going down. "Bye Frida," he said.

"Bye, go well," she replied smiling at him and kept climbing.

Five minutes later, Benny entered the bedroom to find Frida asleep on the armchair with her book on her belly. He approached and held her in his arms, taking her immediately to the bed, she tried to wake up but didn't, she settled a little more on the pillow and continued sleeping. Benny took it upon himself to cover her with a blanket so that she would be warm and as always, to put a pillow under her arm so that she would not hurt herself in her unconsciousness.

He stopped for a moment to admire her face, having her even if she had memory loss was much better than not having her at all and for that reason he was grateful; without Frida he could not live. He pulled the red lock from her face so that she could be more comfortable, he couldn't deny that he was dying to kiss her but he should be aware, first because she was sleeping and second because she had already rejected his lips before, he wanted to respect her. Benny chose to kiss her forehead, later he got out of bed, closed the curtains and left the bedroom, it was best to let her rest while he took care of other things downstairs.