"What stuff do you have to be working on?" He asked clearly not believing my story.

"Someone's turning 107 this year so I've been working on a surprise thank you very much." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms slipped underneath my shirt and around my back.

"You're a horrible liar." He said pecking my lips.

"It's nothing Bucky." I said shaking my head.

"I'm worried about you." He said seriously.

"I'm fine, really. That and I really was working on a surprise so stop snooping." I said as he lifted me off my feet and carried me down the hall.

"You're with an ex-assassin and spy, asking for privacy is not a thing. That and I always worry about you." He said as we went out towards the kitchen.

"Morgan's going to be very upset if you ruin your present. Plus it's 4 months away, so stop being nosey." I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright, pulling the Morgan card is low." He said shaking his head. "I made dinner."

"Ugh, you're the best." I said smiling down at him. "I love it when you cook."

"Even got you this." He said handing me a glass of wine. I looked at the bottle and it was my favorite red wine on the planet.

"What's the occasion?" I asked taking the glass from his hand and my feet were placed on the ground again.

"No occasion." He said picking up a glass for himself.

"Someone's trying to butter me up." I said leaning up against him.

"I was thinking about it, but it looks like we may have company." He said and I looked over my shoulder and saw Tony's face and Morgan right next to him.

I rolled my eyes and went to the back door and unlocked it. I opened the door and the two walked in dressed in all black. They had some equipment of Tony's and I just shook my head. They looked like they're were ready to rob a bank.

"What on earth are you two doing?" I asked as they came inside. Morgan set her equipment on the counter and ran up to Bucky who picked her up with ease.

"Spying on the neighbors!" Morgan said and Bucky just chuckled with her.

"Nice, weird you need to spy when you have a key." I said shaking my head looking to Tony.

"In my defense she said she wanted to learn so she could be like you." Tony said throwing his hands up and I rolled my eyes.

"Endearing." I said watching as Bucky held her.

"That and Pepper wanted me to invite you guys over for dinner on Thursday. She's making her famous Chilean sea-bass." He said leaning on the counter.

"We'll be there." Bucky said chuckling as Morgan braided the ends of his hair.

"Uncle Bucky come here I want to show you something." She said hopping down from his arms and pulling his by his hand. I smiled as I watched them run off down the hall.

"Never tell him I said this but he's going to make a great father one day." Tony said and I smiled, but looked down at the floor.