Kane's discipl(in)e (2)

The group of teens rally together, quickly pulling off the obedient child's clothes. They have expressions of 'Digging pits is really fun.'

Just as a teen starts to yank at Tih's pants, an earth-shattering shout is heard from afar.

"OI! WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" The familiar voice is filled with blood-chilling anger and ferocity, unlike its usual relaxed and laid-back baritone.

The teens widen their eyes at the contradiction as a feeling of unease grows within their hearts. The tremendous voice bounces off the walls and rings throughout the colosseum, attracting customers for the play that's soon to occur.

Turning to see the source of anger, one would see a muscular man barreling through the colosseum at high speeds, his steps create small indents in the ground. His white hair flutters as his speed creates winds.

Instructor Kane happened to overhear a conversation pertaining to the payback of a certain child. When he found out who that child was and the people that wanted to "pay him back", he immediately rushed over. For his own students to mess with Tih, this was an insult on his pride, an embarrassment, and he would make sure his students feel just as much embarrassment in return.

The moment he entered the colosseum, he was able to spot the child being surrounded by his student and they were...stripping him. His adult mind instinctively brought up some unsavory idea, causing him to accidentally curse in front of the kid.

His resentment doubled, he stops in front of the frozen group. The emotions contained in his eyes are so strong, it's scary. Oh, I think someone's soul flew out.

Knowing their situation is not optimistic, the teens shove the team leader of Nathan out as an escape goat and let him explain.

"I-I-instructor, w-we-" Its takes all the teen's courage to stutter out a sentence explaining what they're doing, but he's cut off mid-way.

"You're ganging up to strip a child?" Although it's a question, it is solid. No matter how anyone looks at it, his students are in the wrong.

The leader immediately tries to refute his case, explaining the situation and how it got to this point. Afterwards, he explains, " S-So we planned to strip him and hang him on the flagp-pole..."

The flagpole is not an actual flagpole. It's located in the colosseum for training purposes and is much taller than a normal pole.

The other teens took the time the leader talked to calm down. Someone joined in and voiced," Y-you gotta understand Instructor, our reputations trashed. If we let the newbies off, it would get even worse for us. We'd be doormats!"

A teen with slightly more courage pipes up," Yeah, and why are you interfering in the first place? You never bother with our personal lives."

They await Instructor Kane's answer is hushed silence. His lips part, words filled with a freezing chill," That's because you've never crossed my bottom line before." His words seem to deep into the depths of their heads.

"Tsk, it seems I haven't been teaching my students well, but that's okay, as a competent teacher, I should teach my students right from wrong." His playful tone only scares the teens more.

He taps his electronic wristwatch a couple times before speaking into it," Get your asses over here pronto. You have ten...five minutes." He stops after a short message, but those two sentences are more than enough to get an idea of what will become of those who are late.

The five minutes pass in heavy silence, the atmosphere tense. The teens, who can feel their bones creak with stiffness finally find out who their Instructor called for.

Their eyes widen as they see Instructor Kane's disciples make a mad dash over to them. As disciples, the regular students are used to viewing their seniors in admiration. They are soldiers that outrank the teens in terms of position and some of them are well-known individuals.

To now see them haphazardly sprint over in disheveled forms fades the previous reverence they had for them. It's obvious by their food-stained clothes or messy clothes that they are in no better condition than themselves, fearing the might of Instructor Kane's words.

Infuriated by the manhandling of the child, Instructor Kane realized he didn't have a firm grasp on his students and their morals. He can only blame himself as their teacher, but no longer, as he will beat some sense into these fools he calls students. All, of them.

Once the last disciple arrives, Instructor Kane's deep but light voice resounds through their eardrums," It has come to my attention that I have not been educating you morons to my fullest capabilities, seeing as you're morals have degraded to such an extent. So today, we'll have a friendly spar. Hopefully it'll open your eyes. Capiche?" His low voice leaves no room for compromise.

The teens feel like crying. The disciples who got dragged into the mess, more so. How were they to know messing with the child is courting death itself. But what's done is done, now they can only resign to their fate.