II

PETALS

PETALS

He walked through the crowd at the somewhat fast pace, not wanting to draw a lot of attention.

Finally walking into the hospital after what felt like a lifetime.

Where he found his brother talking to a woman.

He stopped.

Why did you stop.

I don't want to bother him...

He looks.....

Happy...

So?

He turned around, what was he thinking, he didn't need his brother.

He never did, his brother needed him.

But we're the younger one...

It doesn't matter, we don't need to be babied, we never have been, why would we need it now.

He walked away.

For some reason he couldn't help but feel his chest starting to ache again.

He got out of there as fast as he could, without looking suspicious of course.

He sighed laying down on his bed.

He didn't remeber when he had fallen asleep...

He was standing in the middle of the Uchiha compound, like usual, he always came here when he needed to clear his mind.

We did?

Everything was normal, he walked past everyone who were staring at him with disgust.

What are we doing here...

Like normal, he walked, and walked, and walked.... and walked.

I'm getting tired...

Like normal, some people threw rocks at him, and some threw heavier objects, like normal, he looked down emotionlessly, the small and fading yet bright spark of light in his eyes were gone, had he reached his breaking point?

What is happening....

No, not yet, because he had not once shed a tear, he had not once fell to his knees in tears, and allowing the weights of the world to finally cherish him after fighting back at them for so long.

No, that never happened....

He had finally made it over to the familiar gate, showing a familiar figure looking down on him with a glare once he had made it over there, hmm.... weird...... had he shrunk?

Since when was he so tall?

The figure looking down on him had pale skin, along with long black spiky hair, and beautiful black irises that anyone could get lost in, and of course looking down on himself  with the same cold glare that he had looked at him with the day he had confessed.

Confessed what- and wait, wait, wait, why are we complimenting him!?!

The taller man slapped him, throwing him to the ground, having his red eyes starting to spin.

Owww! What the hell!?!

The man with the red glowing eyes, with specks of black designs in them, he beat him, yelling curses at him, and cursing the Senju's family name.

What is happening!?!

"Don't ever come near his village, you hear me you mistake" he said glaring at the one on the ground.

Why...

Once he had gotten into his bedroom, his mask had fully broke, and he had finally let himself break, falling onto the ground, crying his eyes out, soon the tears turning into blood, and flowers growing out from under his skin, and he soon turns into nothing but a pile of flowers, flower petals, and blood, all but nothing of the used to be all mighty 'Tobirama Senju' ended by his own ignorance, and by love itself holding a grudge onto himself.

T-that never.......

He lunged himself in a sitting up, position, fresh tears streaming down his face, and heavy breathing, clutching his chest with a hand he slowed his breathing.

He started to hiccup, he got up, he needed water.