"What would you do if we break up?" • Karasuno Edition

Hinata

Out of nowhere, you said, "What would you do if we break up?". Hinata looks at you in confusion and he was surprised.

"Probably crying right now... I will probably lose interest in everything -well, not everything, I still like volleyball- uh- if I lost you." He said, half to himself and half to you. "Wait- does that means that you will break up with me?" He gave you the puppy eyes.

You gave a little laugh (or a smile). "It's just a question." You said. "Phew! Okay! I wouldn't want to lose you, never! So don't leave me, okay?" He hugged you and you ruffled his orange hair.

.

.

.

Kageyama

You guys were hanging out at the vending machine, you were waiting for Kageyama to finish his milk. You decided to ask the question you wanted to ask. "What would you do if we break up?" You said.

Kageyama widens his eyes slightly, still sipping on his drink. "Hmm?" He mumbled and finished his milk, throwing the carton into the trash. "Are you going to break up with me?" He wore a serious face but his voice is kind of desperate. You said no and he sighed in relief.

"If...you're going to break up with me." He is crying internally, he is literally so afraid of losing you. "I hate to admit it, but I will cry and be sad." He looks away for a second. "So please don't leave me." He mumbled, barely loud enough for you to hear but you did anyway.

.

.

.

Tsukishima

"What would you do if we break up?" You said, it was straightforward but it's now or never. You guys are hanging out in Tsukishima's bedroom and Tsukishima pulled his earphones off and look at you.

"Tch. Interrupt me while I'm studying? How bold of you to do that." He teased you. "I'm serious this time! Answer the question!" Of course, you are bold to him, you have to be bold to get a real answer out of him.

"Okay okay, whatever." He rolled his eyes slightly. "I won't be sad- Just kidding just kidding." He said as he looks at you glaring at him. "I will be sad of course. But that's all, I won't cry or anything." He gave a little smile (an evil one) and you pout.

The truth is; he will cry and won't talk to anyone for weeks if you did break up with him. Just, don't leave him alone okay? He enjoys your company, even though he doesn't show it.

.

.

.

Yamaguchi

"Yams, what would you do if we break up?" He flinched at your question. "Awh! Did I scared you?" You gave him a sweet smile and he shook his head.

A little bit of talking later you asked him the questions again and he fidgets with his fingers before answering. "Uh- I would be s-so so so sad. Uh- uh..." You could tell he's nervous and thought you would break up with him so you assured him about the question.

The conversation ends there and you guys end up getting scold by Tsukishima because you guys were talking too much.

.

.

.

Ennoshita

You were helping him clean up the gym and you suddenly asked. "What would you do if we break up?" Ennoshita looks over at you and stood there, processing what you just say for a few seconds before answering.