Special Chapter #5

Start from the beginning

Youngyeon's heart was pounding loudly, she couldn't stop it and she was as still as a stick as she stared at Seokjin who was kneeling on one knee, and he takes out something.

It was a small box.

As he slowly opened it, she almost squealed as she looked at the box, it was a diamond ring, it must be worth a fortune. Well in fact, Seokjin spent almost a billion bucks on that custom-made ring, and will spend much more on the wedding rings.

"Lee Youngyeon, please grow old with me, be with me forever, will you marry me?" He asks as his eyes were sparkling, holding such deep love for her.

"Of course Seokjin!" She yelled as she immediately threw her arms around Seokjin's neck, sobbing tears of joy as Seokjin hugs her back, cherishing this moment.

"No wonder you were talking about children and family lately, you obvious shithead that I love," she cried as she hugged him tightly.

This is it, a new chapter of their life.

They're finally happy together forever.

"Finally, you lovey-dovey little shits," a voice said they both turned to the huge bush at the corner.

"What are you... guys doing here?" Youngyeon asked as she looked at the group of people.

"Ah yeah, they helped me with this. They came a week before we came here in Helsinki," Seokjin smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, Seokjin here said he'd treat us if we help so here we are," Jaebum smiled as he peeked out.

"Don't forget me, Seokjin hyung! Don't forget the money!" Namjoon piped in as he peeked in with the office squad.

"Seokjin! Don't forget to come to our 1st wedding anniversary!" Jungkook yelled and Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me you bribed them for this," Youngyeon said as she narrowed her eyes, but she still loved the man anyway.

"I wonder where are the other-"

"You looking for us?"

They looked behind them, and they spotted the two figures approaching them. And Youngyeon smiled.

"Ah yes, and they both were the ones who planned this all out with me," Seokjin smiled cheekily at the couple.

"We decided to help out! Don't worry, repay us with five of your kids, we wanna see them," Sunyoo giggled and Jimin nodded as he wrapped and arm around his wife, making the other couple turn red.

"Congratulations!" Another voice chimed in and Youngyeon smiled at her bestfriend who was there for her all this time.

"Eumji! I missed you!" Youngyeon smiled as she hugged her bestfriend.

Eumji hugged her back, and they smiled as they laughed together.

"Alright, alright. We're done here. Go and continue with what you were both doing, we'll go now," Jimin smiled as he whistled at the others, signalling them it was time to go. Eumji gave her last farewell before leaving with the others.

As they left, Seokjin pressed his forehead against Youngyeon's, sighing as he stared at her eyes.

"I love you forever and ever, please know that," he whispered.

"I love you too, Seokjin. I'm so happy to start a family with you," she smiled back as they engulfed each other in silence and each other's presence.

And for Taehyung, he's up there. Cheering for them, he's happy.

BEHIND THE SCENES

"Holy shit Hongjoong is short as fuck," Jaebum said as he tried to hold Hongjoong, who was on top of Jaebum's head.

"Say that again you dumfuck I'll whack your peanut brain," he replied.

"I can't believe we're helping Seokjin out with this so-called surprise," Wheein tsked as she set the lights up.

"Stop complaining you guys, it's been 3 years already. Seokjin is ready for this, I mean I'm a proud guy myself," Namjoon replied as he brought the boxes with him.

"I'm so happy they're getting married, like it's such a dream," Sunyoo smiled.

"mR. KIM STOP BREAKING THE LIGHTS," Jungkook scolded as she looked at the broken lights, in which Namjoon apologized.

"Namjoon, how about you go and just buy lunch?" Jimin said, equally agreeing with his wife and Namjoon sighed as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Anyway, where is the remote?"

"It's with Hoseok."

"Hoseok? Where's the remote?" Sunyoo asked and Hoseok looked at her as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Uh.... well..."

"Where's the remote?" Jimin narrowed his eyes at his brother-in-law and Hoseok looked away as the whole circle of people were now staring at him.

"Long story short, I kinda... uh... lost it," he mumbled and Sunyoo and the group's eyes widened.

"SAY THAT AGAIN?!"

"aH shit.... here we go again."

Before he knew it, he was being chased by the office squad, Eumji, Namjoon, Sunyoo, and Jimin. He was being chased all over Helsinki and the police almost arrested him for it.

Only to find out in the end it was in his back pocket the whole time.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Lots lots lots of...s....m....ooches. (mwah mwah mwah mwah sjwjjsjs)

AHHH LAST CHAP T_T I WANTED THE LAST ONE TO HAVE ALL THE CHARACTERS IN ONE CHAP AS A GOODBYE I'LL MISS THEM SO MUCH AND I ALSO WANTED TO ADD EUMJI AS JUSTICE LMAOJWJWJ

But what is this feeling? Someday I'll be so happy seeing Seokjin finally marrying the woman/partner he loves. He'll be so happy and he'll propose to her and then they'll start a family like UGHHHHH CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM DATE SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE I'LL BE SO PROUD AND SHIP THEM SO MUCHHH AHHH. SEOKJIN DESERVES ALL THE LOVE, CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY ><

Also, I have a thank you note and another chap in the next one ^_^