Special Chapter #5

Start from the beginning

Soon, Seokjin takes Youngyeon up with his two arms, carrying her bridal style and placing her on the bed as he makes his way towards her, trapping her with his two muscular arms as he grins at her, and Youngyeon just looks away.

Seokjin takes her by the chin as he gazes at his beloved, she was so beautiful, she was so pretty and lovable in his eyes. She was his world, the only girl that makes him happy and warm and makes him the best man to ever live. He was thankful God gave him a woman who can take his personality, a woman who loves him for who he is and no what he has become.

"I love you," he said as he buries his face in the crook of her neck, hugging her and Youngyeon smiles softly as she strokes his hair.

"I love you too," she replies and Seokjin pulls away as he then suddenly pulls her sweater up, staring at the skin and her abdomen before placing kisses on her tummy, making Youngyeon's thoughts run wild.

They've done it, of course. But there was this really tingly thing about being with him alone in a foreign country.

"If we have a child, he will spend a lot of time with you, you won't have time for me anymore," he breathes as he places open-mouth kisses on her tummy, and Youngyeon whimpers as he stares down at her.

"And your breasts, he'll have them all to himself, right? I won't be able to play with them anymore, but that's okay. Because you're mine. Every part of you is beautiful, it's mine," he whispers and Youngyeon's eyes widened, and she was screaming internally.

"I don't care if your skin goes bad, or if you gain weight when we have a child. I have lots of money for that. But even so, you're still beautiful in my eyes," he mutters.

(A/N: When will I find a man like this oml my single ass is crying)

"But whatever happens, I'll love our baby," he smiles before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

They spent the whole afternoon kissing each other, telling each other how much the love each other. Until it was late night and Seokjin and Youngyeon decided to go out for dinner.

After they went out for dinner, Seokjin and Youngyeon walked at the field. It was a small green field with benches and trees. It was familiar to both of them, it made both of them go back to the very start of their love.

"It's cold, come here. I'll give you my scarf," he smiled as it was getting chilly and windy. And Seokjin took his scarf off before approaching Youngyeon.

He wrapped the scarf around him, and Youngyeon smiled as she felt his body warmth and the warmth of the scarf around him, and it made her fall in love with him even more as he looked at her lovingly.

"I love you. I love you so much. Words can't describe how much you mean to me, Youngyeon," he muttered through the silent night, and Youngyeon looked up as she stared at the man.

"I love you too, Seokjin. I love you so much," she replied and Seokjin smiled as he took out something from his pocket.

It was a remote.

Whew.

Seokjin took out the remote before turning it on, pushing a button and Youngyeon's eyes widened at the sight infront of her.

The building around them were glowing with lights. Different lights gleaming and glowing in the night as she looked around, it was beautiful.

"Lee Youngyeon, you make my world brighter, more beautiful. I can't imagine a day without you by my side, you light up my whole world like these lights," he said before kneeling down, taking something out from his pocket once again.