'20

"Are you ready to go?" Czar asked as he sat down his fork.

"Yes , I'm actually full." I said as I sat back in my seat now regretting wearing the too tight dress.

Czar called the waitress over for the check and gave her a tip which I thought was too generous considering how she was rude towards me earlier but I said nothing. Czar and I walked to the front of the restaurant before he was stopped by an older guy with a mustache and grey balding hair.

"Czar? Is it really you?" They guy said slowly smiling

"Luis." Czar said shocked before hugging the guy.

I felt indifferent considering I had never seen Czar show any type of emotion to any one. Not even his own mother so this was a bit strange for me to see.

"Who is this beauty?" Luis said as he pulled away from Czar to look at me.

Czar glanced at me "This is my wife Zariah."

"Wife" Luis repeated back in shock.

Czar cleared his throat "Yeah, I decide to settle down."

You decided to force me to marry you.

I thought quietly to myself, but I smiled at Luis and shook his hand and told him how nice it was to meet him even though I had no clue who he was exactly.

"How do you know Czar?" I asked him.

He smiled "He is practically a son to me. His parents used to bring him and his siblings around all the time when they were younger. They were my regulars, I love the whole family" He said proudly.

"We used to have sleepovers at his house all the time." Czar added.

"He used to pee the bed." Luis whispered to me and Czar sent him a look while we both broke out into a fit of laughter.

"It was great seeing you again kid, you should come more often. Bring your beautiful wife as well"

Czar and I thanked him before we exited the restaurant. I looked up at Czar as we walked to the car and he looked as if he was smiling.

"Are you smiling?" I asked.

He shook his head "Of course not." 

I looked down at my hands. "You were actually nice to him,  I'm surprised."

He said nothing as we got inside car and I felt as if I had ruined the moment.

"I was wondering if I could go to see my parents tomorrow." I said once we started driving.

"Why?" Czar said as he glanced at me before looking back at the road.

I sighed. "It's going to be our yearly family trip soon. We always go on vacation around this time and I would go if things weren't the way that they are right now."

"I thought you were mad at them." He said.

"I am." tears welled up in my eyes. "But I still want to see them before they go."

He nodded once "I'll come as well."

I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows. "No, no you're not."

"I am, I don't trust you enough to send you on your own."

I suddenly became angry. "What? Are you scared I'm going to run away! You think I'm tired of being held against my will?!"

"Don't be mad at me be mad at your father. He is the reason why you are in this mess."

"Yeah but you didn't have to threaten to kill him! Why did you even want to marry me in the first place!?"

He grew quiet and said nothing for a bit before he finally cleared his throat.

"I don't know" He said so low that I almost didn't hear it.

I turned away from him and looked out the window. Fighting off the tears that were threaten to fall, I felt as if I was always crying around him and I didn't want to look weak. I didn't want to give him that satisfaction. So, I silently wiped my tears away and took a deep breathe before turning back to Czar.

"I really wish that you wouldn't come, please. This is something I have to do on my own. I promise I won't run away."

He was silent for a few minutes.

"Fine."

*~*

Hiiiiii my lovelies! Short update I know but I just wanted to get an update out for you guys, the next chapter will be a lot longer. I am currently working on a schedule so you guys will know when I am updating . Don't forget to comment, vote, share and follow. Until next time my lovelies.