35'

Czar's POV
Flashback 7 years

"Czar you can't tell anyone." Annika sobbed.

"Who's the father?" I asked.

She was holding onto her stomach as she sat in the bed. This was the last thing that I had expected my twin sister to tell me. I couldn't believe that she was pregnant.

"I can't say." She cried.

"Annika-"

"Please Czar. I need to get this child out of here. I don't want anyone to know about it." She begged.

"And what do you expect me to do?"  I asked.

She cried some more but then wiped her tears. "To help me."

I looked at her, and I knew that if I didn't help her father would surely kill her, with no hesitation.

"How far along are you?" I asked.

"Only two months."

I sat down beside her. "Okay so here's the plan, when you start to show I'll take you to a safe house. We'll tell everyone you're going to go France for a bit to study aboard or some dumb shit like that. But listen Annika no one, I mean no one can find out that I helped you."

"They never will." She said, and I knew she meant it.

"You may never see this child again, you know that right?" I said.

She nodded her head. "I'll do anything to protect them. Even if it means they won't be in my life."

End of flashback

"Czar?"Zariah waved her hands in front of my face. "Did you hear me?"

I shook my head and then looked down at her. "I'm sorry what did you say?"

"I said you looked like you were thinking hard about something." She repeated.

I look towards the ferris wheel where children could be heard screaming at the top of their lungs.

"I was." I stated.

Zariah stopped walking and looked at me. "Well...what was it?"

"Annika and her child."

I couldn't read Zariah's face expression as she turned away and continued to walk.

"Oh" she said

"I'm going to have to talk to her." I sighed.

"What why?" Zariah asked.

"Because, she deserves the right to know that her child could possibly be in danger."

"But she killed your mother." Zariah said.

I stopped and stared at her. "I know."

She stopped walking as well. "I'm sorry that was rude."

"She's still my sister Zariah, and it's still her child. I can't just go and take her away from the family she's ever known without Annika knowing first."

"You're going to take her away?" She asked.

"I have too, Liam knows about her it'll only be a matter of time before he figures out where she is."