Chapter 7: Hell Followed

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeah right, anyway since you have experience to doctor knowledge. How bout you help us?", Gemma said not liking how the brown tart gave her a vague answer. Lucy had walk out closing the door. Tara's spare key in hand as she locks her door before hiding it, where Tara said to hide it. She walk over to Jax's motorcycle as he waited for her. Tig and Gemma watch her get on before Jax looked at Tig to get his foot off his bike.

"Take your foot off my bike.", Jax said looking at him making Tig take his foot off before driving away. Lucy told him to take her home as she went to get her medical bag. Scott had texted her that he would drive her car home, which surprisely still had her belongings in it. 

Once she got her medical bag, She walk back to Jax's motorcycle getting on going to the clubhouse.

They made it to the clubhouse. Jax backing up to his designated parking space. Once he was done, she got off letting Jax lead the way to the person that needed help. They could hear the poor screams of the guy that got hurt. They walk in catching most of the Sons of Anarchy off guard.

"What she doing here?", They thought.

Jax nudged her and nodded his head towards the door with pain-filled screams coming out of. She walks towards the door and opened it making them look at her.

"Oh my god.", Lucy said gasping.

"Doc 'er here! Thank god! Cam she's gonna help ya.She's a friend. We got one slug out and tried to get the other one. I think the bullet clip artery because he started bleeding badly that we had plug Juicy boy's finger in there. ", Chibs said in relief.

"Okay, I need hot water, and water for him to drink no more alchol. It thins out the blood.", She said making Chibs nod as he went to get the things and spoke to Jax

"Jackie boy, where have you been?", Chibs said as he gathered the things Lucy needed.

"I'm here now. and I brought Lucy.", Jax said as Chibs nodded.

"Yea mate thanks for that. The bullet had hit a femoral artery. So it's good you brought her.", Chibs said 

They finished talking before Chibs went back to the room, where Lucy had already started making a makeshift I.V. for him. For her to be a Medical Examiner, she knew what she was doing. She put the I.V in his veins making him slightly relax. She took out some pills and gave them to Chibs to give to Cam.

"Here's some vancomycin. This'll kill anything. Give him two now and then one every four hours.", Lucy said making Chibs wake up Cam.

"Hey. Hey, Cammy boy wake up. Com' on now get up.", Chibs said as he help Cam put the pills in his mouth and help him drink the water.  Gemma had came in, making Chibs go out for the vistors that was coming.

Gemma took in all that Lucy did. From the I.V to the her sterlizing everything she needed. Lucy's hair in a tight ponytail. She finally walk over to where Juice stood.

"Doc, do you have any Irish in you?", Cam said as Lucy prep for his leg. She put on gloves and grab a gouze and her clamps.

"No, everyone is important and have their own pain. Some people just uses people past against them. Some people just can't take the truth and rather hide it then face it.", Lucy said as she motion for Juice to move his finger which he did making her put the gouze there as she looked for the bullet, finding it and taking it out. Gemma heard that last part and thought of all the secrets her and Clay hid from everyone. 

"I've never heard anything like that before from a black", Cam said making Lucy frown as she clamp it together.  She was going to ignore that comment. He's lucky she won't just let his ass bleed out. She praise Juice sending him on his way which Gemma did a small smile at.