I'm kind of curious what his friend looks like, if he's hotter than todoroki, then that man is mine.

Well i have a beautiful face, a sexy body, and also rich. No man can reject me.

The girls alsk want to see his picture so we really have high chance to see it.

He take's out a paper, we got curious about it, when he let us take a look what is it.

It was a picture of an handsome man, sitting on the chair while drinking a tea.

"Whoa he's so handsome, izuku-kun introduce him to us"

Some girls are really want to know who is he and what his personal information.

"Well i can't introduce you to him because he go back to our homeland, where he have to continue his job"

Well that's really bad, how can i get that man if he is far away from us.

"Can you just tell us his name, age and favorites"

Well mina san is really want to know him, well i want to know also who is it.

"Oh his name is levi ackerman, he is 18 years old, and as you can see he like's tea"

-yes i lower levi's age so no one fight about it-

Ackerman huh? Maybe father will help me get him like he always do.

??? POV

Ackerman? I've heard that name before. My sensei said that an ackerman is the strongest in her hometown.

Levi ackerman is an captain in her place, but even though he's just a captain, he is the strongest.

Sensei hange, my science teacher.

When i was 7 she said that levi is befriended and 8 years old boy.

So it has to be izuku then, and it's possible for him to be the recommended.

Izuku POV

Once we got in the destination, there's a person waiting in front of a giant circle thing.

"Where is allmight?"

Well i'll be happy if mighty taker is not here, he doesn't have any teaching experience.

"He said that he's not going to make it"

"Okay then, every one get ready to get in the USJ"

The other is taking to them selves about how excited they are and what is the meaning of USJ.

But i really have a bad feeling about something is going to happend, i never abandoned my guts so i have to be cautious.

I put my gear on since maybe we got fight of the villains i see earlier.

Once we got in the USJ, and it's huge and have so many part's of natural disasters.

Suddenly i have a sense inyhe middle of the field.

It's a portal and something is goingcout of it.

"Woah you also hired them as a fake villains?"

The red head dude is really bad at reading the atmosphere.

"They are not fake they are real"

They are panicking, why did they want to become a hero if they just going to panic in this situation.

"Thirteen protect the students, and i'll going to fight"

"Got it!"

Seriously? he have to fight so many villains by his only physical attack?, he have mental quirk take that in mind.

Oh i will never allow one of my children die, and not on my watch.

My mother instincts is screaming, if one of that villains hurt him, i will not hesitate to kill them.