forty three.

Hi. Wow this is probably the fastest update I've ever done. 😳 anyways, hope you enjoy reading it.

Don't forget to vote!

The Bunny, The Tiger, and The Fallen Peach Tree

Part 2

"What are you doing here, Jaehyun?" Jungkook said with much hatred in his voice. Jaehyun looked at the man and slipped his hands into his pockets.

"Can't I come see an old friend? For old times sake?" He answered with that charming smile that Jungkook has grown to despise. "Friend? You must've gotten the wrong address then." Jungkook responded with his arms crossed.

Jaehyun chuckled and looked down at the ground then back at Jungkook with a smirk. "No need to be so hostile, Jeon. I've come all the way from Seoul just to see you. Isn't it about time we just let bygones be bygones?"

"You slept with Jiyoon and stole-"

"Uncle Jaehyun. Did you bring anything from Seoul? Food?" Beomsoo interrupted since he knew that the situation was going to get more heated if he hadn't. Jaehyun looked down at the teenage boy who resembled Jungkook almost like a carbon copy.

The man smiled; his dimples carved into his cheeks. He reached out and ruffled Beomsoo's hair.

"Of course, lil man. Why wouldn't I? Ah-" Jaehyun reached into his bag and pulled out a video game that was a Korean import and hard to find internationally. "A little bird told me you've been wanting this for awhile now." He told the boy who had wide eyes that were red from crying.

"No way. No way. You know how hard it is to find this game?" Beomsoo said through his cracked voice and rubbed his eyes to see if this was really true.

Jaehyun laughed and placed his hands on his hips. "I knew you would like it!" He said and looked up at Jungkook who looked less than happy before looking back down at the boy in front of him.

"Do you want to come inside?" Beomsoo asked and Jaehyun just shook his head. "I don't think your father would like that." He said with a pout and Beomsoo looked at Jungkook then at his uncle again.

"It's fine. He's just grumpy because he hasn't ate. Maybe he needs a snickers bar." He teased and grabbed Jaehyun's wrist, pulling him up towards the apartment.

"Beomsoo. No. He's not allowed to go inside."

It seemed that Beomsoo wasn't taking no for an answer.

He clenched his fists and stared at the front door. The man chewed on his bottom lip.

Why are you back, Jaehyun? What are your intentions?

"Ah, Beomsoo. You're back." Taehyung spoke out from the kitchen, rubbing his hands dry with a towel. "Where did you go? Where's your father?" He asked then he looked up behind him to see a tall man he's never seen before. "Beomsoo? Who is that?" He asked.

"This is my uncle Jung Jaehyun. He normally lives in South Korea but he's today... for some reason I don't know but he's here!" Beomsoo said and Taehyung nodded slowly. He then smiled at Jaehyun and held out a hand. "Hello, Jung Jaehyun. I'm-"

"Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung raised a brow when he saw the expression that was displayed on his face and it made him take a step back.