eight

Unedited

°•°🌱°•°

Jihoon blinked a couple of times clearing his eyesight. He looked down at the male in his arms and smiled, slowly the hand on his waist went up to caress the Male's cheek. Hyunsuk's nose scrunched up but he was still sleeping.

Jihoon could feel his heart racing at how cute the male as he stroked his hair, holding back on kissing the top of his head.

The sound of a knock could be heard from the bedroom, Jihoon pulled himself out of bed trying not to wake up the male. He trudged over to the door forgetting he wasn't in his house or in his clothes.

Jihoon opened the door, three males on the other side looked shocked.

"Hyung what are you doing here," Jaehyuk asked.

"Come on Hyuk, they obviously slept together," Yoshi said.

"I slept on the couch,  it was raining last night and I didn't want to walk all the way home. You guys can come in, I think Hyunsuk is still sleeping," Jihoon said talking to convince the males that he wasn't just cuddling with the older male.

"Alright, we were going to go to an amusement park, did you want to tag along," Yoshi asked.

Jihoon thought about if he had anything to do today but he couldn't think of anything, "sure, sounds like fun."

"What are you guys doing," Hyunsuk said from behind them shuffling over rubbing his eyes.

Jihoon smiled at the sight of the male, "Yoshi invited us to go to an amusement park."

Hyunsuk nodded, "Hoon let's get ready, you guys can wait out here."

Jihoon smiling bowing at the males slightly before walking to Hyunsuk who brought him to his room. The males in the living room were talking about them.

Hyunsuk closed the door and hugged Jihoon, "it was so cold when you left."

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry," Jihoon said patting the male's head.

Hyunsuk looked up at him with a smile, "I guess you have to wear my clothes again huh?"

"If that's okay with you," Jihoon said.

Hyunsuk nodded and walked to look through his closet, wondering why he enjoyed being in the male's arms so much.

Jihoon smiled, "we can change in here, we are both guys."

Hyunsuk blush, "no I'm gonna use the bathroom."

"Come on hyung, you scared of me, I don't bite. Unless you want me to," Jihoon said.

Hyunsuk hid his face, "promise you won't look."

Jihoon smiled, "just a quick peek?"

"Jihoon!"

Jihoon laughed, "hyung I was just kidding, use the bathroom."

Hyunsuk ran to the bathroom and Jihoon closed the curtains before he got dressed.

°•°🌱°•°

They arrive at the amusement park, the five males were joined by Mashiho who met them there. Junkyu clung to Mashiho in the blink of an eye, Jihoon barely had time to say hi to his own friend before Junkyu started asking him what rides he likes.

"Let's go on the viking," Yoshi yelled.

Hyunsuk felt sick to his stomach just hearing the name of that ride and Jihoon could feel how nervous the male got nextto him.

Jihoon leaned over to Hyunsuk whispering in the males ear, "You can hold my hand if you feel scared."

Hyunsuk smiled slightly at the thought of clinging to the male, holding his hand is exactly what he did the moment Jihoon sat down next to him. He focused on the thought of how their hands were so perfect for each other.

"It's starting," Jihoon whispered, Hyunsuk's free hand grabbed the bar.

Jihoon laughed when the ride started moving having fun like the rest of the guys. It was only Hyunsuk and maybe Junkyu who were a bit wary.

"WOO!"

Hyunsuk gripped Jihoon's hand and the hand that was on the bar now was attached to Jihoon's bicep. Hyunsuk's eyes closed and buried into the males side not wanting to see. However he could still feel the unsettling feeling the viking leaves when swinging down.

Feeling the ride slow down after a couple minutes, Jihoon rubbed his thumb over Hyunsuk's knuckles and look down at the boy with a smile.

"Let's get you ice cream, hmm?"

Hyunsuk peeked up at Jihoon with tears in his eyes, "yes please."

Jihoon raised a hand and wiped the boys tears away, "you're such a baby." Hyunsuk pouted and got off the ride, Jihoon following him. Jihoon ran up beside him and grabbed the boys hand, "but you're my baby."

"The only baby I am is my moms," Hyunsuk huffed.

Jihoon rolled his eyes still smiling because the boy didn't deny nor did he pull his hand away. They were stuck together like glue the whole night, how cute.