two

unedited sorry that this chapter is short );;

°•°🌱°•°

On Tuesday they were closed but held a meeting to discuss  the fundraiser. Hyunsuk unpacked a poster board he ordered in to put outside shop.

"Yoshi did great on the design," Jaehyuk said giving Yoshi a thumbs up.

"There are a bunch of recipes we could use for this event, I think the dog treats should be shaped like a bone and the cats ones like a fish," Junkyu said.

"So we need two different recipes then," Hyunsuk said.

"We should make it like a goodie bag, they can pay for one when the adopt an pet," Jaehyuk said.

"That's a good idea," Yoshi said.

"Something without gluten, healthier for the animals," Hyunsuk said.

Junkyu was looking at recipes, Hyunsuk went to take pictures of the cafe to show where he wants the play pins set up.

"I just posted the flyer on our SNS, a hundred likes already, " Jaehyuk said.

Hyunsuk stomach then growled the boys peering over at him, "let's head out, barbecue anyone?"

The boys cheered and packed up their meeting, becoming friends the moment they stepped out of the building.

°•°🌱°•°

"What love life?!"

Jaehyuk pouted, "hey, flirting is hard, I haven't met anyone where I'm like wow I need you in my life."

"I relate," Yoshi said.

Junkyu shrugged, "i mean i like someone but they already have a boyfriend."

Hyunsuk looked over, "you like someone?"

Junkyu nodded taking a bit of the steamed egg, "you don't?"

Hyunsuk shook his head, "you guys are the only people I talk to nowadays."

"We should go clubbing then," Jaehyuk said.

"No, that's not really my thing," Hyunsuk frowned.

"Hyung, why are you so closed off," Yoshi sighed.

Hyunsuk just shrugged.

"What about Jihoon?!"

Hyunsuk choked on his food grabbing his water to try to ease it. The boys were a bit taken back, hyunsuk turned to Junkyu, "what about him?"

"He seems like your type," Junkyu said

Hyunsuk shook his head, "no I'm fine the way I am."

"He seemed interested, " Junkyu said shrugging.

Hyunsuk ignored what the male said, "are you guys done so I can take you guys home?"

"You can't hide in your shell forever hyung," Yoshi said.

"Yoshi I have a business to run and I ac m completely focused on just that and getting this to be a successful fundraiser," Hyunsuk said.

Yoshi nodded.

"Junkyu sent you the recipe, I'll be off now," hyunsuk said.

"Bye hyung."