four

Unedited

°•°🌱°•°

Hyunsuk came to the store early since it was the day of the fundraiser. He made space and cleaned up a bit turning everything on. Soon his employees came in as well at the people that work at the shelther.

Jaehyuk ran over to Hyunsuk, "who is that man?"

"Doyoung?"

"No, him."

"Oh, that's Asahi. He's the manager," Hyunsuk said, looking at the handsome blonde male that was helping Doyoung and Junkyu set up a gate.

"Wow."

"Jaehyuk get over here and help," Junkyu yelled.

Jaehyuk went over and would stop smiling at the male which obviously made them feel awkward and uncomfortable.

Hyunsuk's attention was brought to a knocking on the store door, he frowned. They were still closed, why would anyone be knocking?

He opened the door to tell them they were still closed and met eyes with Jihoon, who was in a leather jacket, white tee, and ripped denim pants.

Jihoon gave his infamous eye smile, "you didn't forget about me, did you?"

"Swear a dog in here looks just like you, I must have thought you were already here," Hyunsuk smiled tilting his head.

Jihoon laughed, "good one, I'll give you that, what can I help with boss?"

Hyunsuk let the boy walk in and told him to help Doyoung with the cat towers. Hyunsuk himself went into the back to set up the pastries and help Yoshi bag the treats.

They were already placing the cats and dogs in the play pins, the planning going smoothly. Junkyu finish up the things in the back while Jaehyuk cleaned off tables and chairs.

Jihoon wandered his way into the back where the kitchen was, "could I help you?"

Hyunsuk nodded placing the pail of baggies between them, "bone shaped go together and fish shaped go together, different piles."

Jihoon nodded starting to help, Yoshi kept watching them as Jihoon kept stealing glances at his hyung.

"They say their is plenty of fish in the sea, how come I only see you," Jihoon said looking at Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk blushed a bit collecting himself before looking at Jihoon, "nice try, that wasn't even good."

Yoshi chuckled a bit, "Don't worry about him, Hyung doesn't know what having a love life is like."

Jihoon smirked a bit and Hyunsuk rolled his eyes, "maybe I should teach you what love is like, a one on one lesson."

Hyunsuk scoffed, "you are here to help right? So hurry up, it's almost opening time."

Hyunsuk left in a angry manner but the boy was rather flustered. Jihoon was so direct it surprised him at times.

Yoshi laughed, "nice try, but maybe don't be so playboy like?"

Jihoon sighed, "he thinks I'm a player?"

Yoshi just shrugged, "perhaps."

Jihoon focused on what they were doing and they were finished in no time putting them on trays and storing them on a shelf. Setting some of the treats in a basket.

"Jaehyuk can you put the sign out," Hyunsuk asked.

Everyone washed their hands and got into positions, Doyoung briefed the staff on the animals names and personalities.

"Hyung there is a line out there," Jaehyuk said coming back in.

Hyunsuk smiled grabbing his keys, "everyone ready?"

"Ready!"

He opened the door and prepping it open for the event, letting the people walk in while giving them pamphlets about the adoption event and more about the organization.

Jihoon came by Hyunsuk helping him welcome people in, "when does this event end?"

"At a few minutes before five, when we close," Hyunsuk said.

"So maybe I help close up shop and take you out to dinner after," Jihoon asked.

Hyunsuk glanced at him, "you want to take me to dinner?"

Jihoon smiled, "yes, you worked so hard you deserve a treat don't you think?"

"I normally take out my team on these occasions," Hyunsuk said.

"They will go out Asahi wants to treat them for the help," Jihoon stated.

Hyunsuk hummed, "I'll think about it."

Jihoon smiled going back to help customers with the animals with Yoshi, Doyoung and Asahi while Junkyu and Jaehyuk take care of the cafe part.

Overall the event was very successful, when they cleaned up at five. They went over their sales, also 15 out of the 20 animals got adopted which made a great impact.

"Maybe we should have an event at the shelter too for the other animals," Hyunsuk stated.

Doyoung looked at Asahi, "he thinks that would be a great idea, Asahi hyung wants to treat you guys to a meal for the big help."

Jaehyuk, Junkyu, and Yoshi agreed not the try to turn down an invite for free food.

Asahi looked at Hyunsuk, "you coming?"

Hyunsuk glanced over at Jihoon, "thanks for the offer but, I have plans."

Asahi then looked at Jihoon.

Jihoon smiled at him, "you guys have fun, I have plans also with some friends."

Asahi nodded and they all left leaving Jihoon and Hyunsuk.

"So where are we going," Hyunsuk asked.

Jihoon looked at him a bit surprised, "oh you were talking about me?"

Hyunsuk shrugged with a small smile, "were you not talking about me?"

"No I was I was just thinking you were gonna say no so I wanted to go cry in my dorm," Jihoon said.

Hyunsuk laughed a bit, "hand-crafted burgers?"

Jihoon smiled with a nodded, "hell yeah!"

Hyunsuk and Jihoon left, locking the doors of the cafe behind them. Hyunsuk never really went out much but to say this day was one of the best, it would have been a fact.