Oughterard's new stars

"Riley........, Coco's page got 40k followers"

"Woww!!, I knew Coco is going to be a star 😊" Riley runs to Coco reciprocating  the sheer joy and excitement!!

"HEY COCO, YOU ARE A STARR"

"Waving his bushy tail and with brightened golden eyes" Coco goes,

"Woof-Woof"

Coco is all excited too looking at Riley and Momma in his room early in the morning.

Later that day, Coco and Riley posts a video of them dancing to the beats of 'Scooby-doo' on their Reels and TikTok

All of Riley's friends know Coco now, and shares the video to their friends and followers.

Coco's page keeps growing, bigger than the pets across the cities, bigger than Mark's paintings.

Oughterard's people starts interacting on Coco's page!

"Hey, I love Coco and his videos would you like to collaborate with us?"

"Coco's so cute, love him"

"Do you have any merchandise we could buy for our dog?"

"Would you like to attend our event?"

"Would you endorse our dog food?"

Calls, dms, requests, storm the mobile of Anittaa!!

Mark too asks Momma to engage with his stuff so he could do more sales.

Anitta, being a business student and knowing Mark's work, shares her willingness to send Coco & Riley to the event that's happening in Galway, a bigger town nearby.

Event Manager, Ainé sends out the VIP passes to Riley's family asking them to attend their art festival where Mark is having a painting exhibition and a store where people could buy some of his paintings.

Coco🐶&Riley🙋‍♀️ help Mark's store get a lot of attraction from people of Galway.

People from the nearest counties remember 'Coco' from their social media and starts asking for selfies and autographs.

Guests delight the 'Stars of Oughterard' with cookies and gifts, mooching Coco for Selfies.

"Wow Coco, look there are a lot of candies and cookies for us" 🙋‍♀️

"Woof - Woof" Kandees' 🐕‍🦺

Riley & Coco goes on to the stage and perform their most viewed videos.

Coco's dance to the 'Scooby-Doo' gets one of the loudest pop in the theatre, their acts leave the crowd in laughter.