Riley, Coco, and The Oughterard

Oughterard is this tiny little county near Galway, Ireland. It is known for its yearly held International fishing festival, its scenic landscapes, and its people.

 It is known for its yearly held International fishing festival, its scenic landscapes, and its people

The people of Oughterard live their life in the best way possible. They are happy, outgoing, and friendly. Padraig's family wasn't any different. Riley's elder brother Mark, and Padraig are always the centre of attraction during the fishing festival that happens every May!

People loved having Coco in their neighbourhood. Riley along with her dad used to go walking and Trekking and Coco was their new partner in crime. 

Everyday,

Anitta wakes up every day at 5 am, and Padraig at 6:00 am. Their routine was to clean their home and making breakfast for everyone.

As soon as Padraig wakes up, Coco is already stretched, shook himself waiting for Riley to join them.

Riley as usual wakes up when the alarm goes, 

'Coo-Koo-Coo-Kooo-shhhh-Coo-Koo-Coo-Koo at 6:15 am.

All three jump into their SUV and goes to the Corribdale park every day except on Sundays.

Once the clock ticks 6:30, they are already at the park jogging.

Though Riley always wanted to walk Coco, Padraig preferred not to as they both could go out of control. Padraig always had the leash with him as Riley is not trained to walk Coco. Procrastination!!

While they are home, Coco spends most of the time with Riley and Mark playing in their front yard, watching TV, helping mom and dad in the kitchen. Coco loved his new family, and he keeps his room clean and tidy too!

 Coco loved his new family, and he keeps his room clean and tidy too!

Every May, there happens a fishing festival in Ireland. Mark and Padraig have always been one of those people who end up catching one of the best and biggest fishes during the festival.

And Coco, who's witnessing it the first time had a ball of a time watching people fish and of course playing with the tiny fishes along with Riley!