Riley Meets Coco

Riley, Padraig & Anita's daughter always wanted a puppy from the time she was 6. In fact, Padraig & Anita used to have a female labrador (Bailey) when Riley was a little. Bailey was the nicest pup one would ever see and after her passing away, the family felt so vulnerable, they did not want any more pets at home.

Excited Padraig 'knocks on the door' 

Riley, who always believes whatever her dad says, pushes her gaming tablet aside, jumps out of her bed with joy, rushes past the hallway, and opens the door. 

'Momma, daddy's home' Riley

What was the surprise dad, she screams with joy forgetting to open the door.

'Open the door and you will know it girl'

All excited, Riley opens the main door and sees her dad carry this tawny-yellow puppy with scruffy fur and bright golden eyes, waving his springy tail look at her. 

Though Padraig decided to bring Coco home, he was for a moment worried about how Coco would react to Riley's excitement. Padraig has no clue about the kind of environment Coco was coming from. Maybe, Coco never had been socialized with kids earlier, he could either be jumping with joy or act uneasy and disinterested. One thing is thing Padraig is sure that he has to work on nourishing a relationship between the two.

In awwweee with Coco's presence, Riley opens her arms, and Coco who does love kids jumps onto Riley's arms while waving his bushy springy tawny-yellow tail.

Riley with her bright shining eyes,

'Dad I love you!!!'

'What is his name?'

'Is he ours?'

'Will he be with us?'

'Mommy, daddy brought us a puppy'

'uh Helloo coco'

'Do you like me'

'I luv you'

'Thank you, Dad, I love you'

Coco keeps licking Riley's face with happiness, he has a friend to play with...