14: 𝐻𝑒𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ?

Start from the beginning

"Jungwon, have you seen that Jaehyuk guy yet?" Jay stared at him.

"Who? Oh you mean Heeseung's "crush" right? Yeah I've seen him." Jungwon started blushing.

"Aye, why are you blushing?" Jay frowned as he ate his food.

"Sorry, I just can't help it. I can see why Heeseung likes him, he's very handsome." Jungwon looked down and smiled.

"Mhm whatever, I don't believe it until I see it."

"I actually have a picture of him." Ni-ki said.

"Wait, why do you have a picture of him." We all turned our attention towards him.

"K sent it to me, anyways here."

We all stared at the picture in awe

We all stared at the picture in awe. Jungwon was right, he is handsome.

"Oh my gosh." Jay said with his jaw hanging.

"Wow." I said as I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Oh Jakey you're blushing, and Sunghoon's walking over here by the way." Ni-ki smiled mischievously.

I quickly tried to make myself stop blushing. Even though I know it never works I still try my best.

"Can you just send that pic to me later Ni-Ki?" Jay said in a low tone.

"Nuh-Uh Jay, you will not look at other guys on your phone." Jungwon said.

"Oop- why does it matter? Y'all dating or something?" Heeseung popped out of nowhere with tea in his hand.

"Why does it matter Wonnie?" Jay asked.

"Because.... That's not the point, but nope you can't have the picture of Jaehyuk."

"JAEHYUK!?" Heeseung spat out his tea.

"What's going on over here?" Sunghoon sat next to me.

"You don't even want to know." Ni-ki said.

"I am confusion." Sunoo said.

"Hey, you guys don't mind if I sit here right?" A voice spoke.

"O-oh, sure Jaehyuk." Heeseung tried to play it cool.

Jaehyuk sat down next to Heeseung and smiled.

"Hi, sorry to intrude. My name is Jaehyuk." He smiled shyly.

"H-hey- I mean Hey I'm Jay." Jay tried to pretend that he wasn't stuttering a few seconds ago.

"Ddeonu." Sunoo did aegyo.

"Sunoo is his name, don't fall for his antics." Ni-ki rolled his eyes.

"Anyways I'm Riki, but you can call me Ni-Ki since we're not that close yet."

"I'm Jungwon." He smiled with dimples.

"I'm Daniel." Daniel came out of nowhere and sat down.

"Jake, but most people call me Jakey." I tried to remain confident, but failed as I looked down and blushed.

"Aw cute." Jaehyuk said as he giggled.

"..... Sunghoon." Sunghoon dryly said.

I looked at Sunghoon, getting the hint that he was feeling jealous. I grabbed his hand under the table.

"I really hope I'm not intruding." Jaehyuk nervously giggled.

"Not at all!" Heeseung smiled at him.

"Well, have you made any friends?" Jay asked.

"Not really, I guess you could say I'm super shy." Jaehyuk scratched the back of his neck.

The whole time I was wondering if Sunghoon was still feeling jealous since he didn't utter a word. Luckily after lunch was over and everyone parted ways, Sunghoon gave me a reassuring smile.

"Are you-"

"No prince charming I'm fine." Sunghoon kissed my forehead.

🧡
🧡
🧡
🧡
🧡
🧡

Some of y'all probably wondering who tf this hot azz guy named Jaehyuk is and what group he's from and I'm here to tell you he's from Treasure bish

Become a Teume-Gene today bisses (Jaehyuk and Heeseung are besties irl, Heeseung said so himself)