Opening

Y/N POV

I mindlessly walk down the street of Vale until I come to a store with just an absolute garbage of a name. I enter and walk around while grabbing and eating various snacks without paying for them. I quickly get thirsty and crack open a drink when the store owner finally catches me.

Owner: "Are you going to pay for that?"

Y/N: "Ah you know what? I left my wallet in my other pants." *pulls out card* "Would you like a holographic Charizard card?"

The owner looks at me before pulling out his scroll and pressing the police button.

Owner: "The cops are on their way."

Y/N: "Yay, time for a show."

3rd POV

Six minutes after the call the police finally arrive along with a bullhead. Team CVFY exit the bullhead and walk to the store when Velvet looks up and becomes shocked.

Velvet: "Uh guys?"

They look where she's looking and become shocked as well. There is the store owner being hanged on a street light by his underwear with tears running down his cheeks.

Yatsu: "Ouch, thermonuclear wedgie."

Y/N: "Yoooohoooo!"

Team CVFY look at the store to see Y/N standing on the roof waving a flag with the middle finger on it. He then flips them the bird and shouts.

Y/N: "You'll never take me alive!!!!"

Coco: "Great, a lunatic."

Team CVFY walk into the store to see that it has been rearranged to be like a maze. They carefully sweep and check the maze until they arrive at the center which has been set up to look like a fighting ring. A single light shines on the floor when Y/N's voice is heard on the P.A. system.

Y/N: "Ladies and gentlemen, this is going to be a fight for the ages," *whispering* "Not really." *normal* "We have four Huntsmen against the formidable, the unstoppable, Y/NNNN L/NNNNN!"

A track of people cheering is heard as Y/N comes into view and tries to fire up the imaginary crowd. He then points to the Huntsmen and stares menacingly.

Y/N: "Give me a fight."

Team CVFY stare at each other before shrugging and running at Y/N with their weapons at the ready. Y/N just laughs and cracks his neck while raising his fists. While team CVFY fight Y/N the police outside become worrisome and call for backup. 

That back up arrives and the painfully thicc Glynda Goodwitch walks to the store. She looks up and sees CFY hanging from the store roof by their underwear. Fox and Yatsu have an embarrassed look on their face while Coco has a slightly aroused look upon her face.   

Glynda: "What happened?"

Fox: "That man, he's not human. He wiped the floor with us and put us here as trophies."

Yatsu: "Please get us down."

Coco: "No! Let me hang just a little longer."

Glynda waves her riding crop bringing CFY safely to the ground. Fox and Yatsu hold their asses in pain while Coco grabs her thong and yanks upward while gasping and letting out a heavy sigh. Glynda walks into the store to see the maze only to wave her riding crop again and rearrange the store to its previous state. 

When that is done she becomes confused seeing Y/N braiding Velvet's hair with one hand and rubbing one of her bunny ears with the other. Meanwhile Velvet nibbles on some chips while smiling and gently swaying from side to side as faint music can be heard over the P.A. system.

Glynda: "What exactly is happening here?"

Velvet: "Oh, Miss Goodwitch. Y/N here is braiding my hair while giving me ear rubs."

A vein pops out of Glynda's head when she aims her riding crop at Y/N and encases him in a purple bubble. She begins walking away with the trapped Y/N following closely behind her.

Y/N: "Bye bye bunny."

Velvet smiles and waves goodbye to her new friend. Meanwhile Y/N puts his hands behind his head and just chills out while Glynda heads to wherever she's heading.