Prologue

3rd POV

In the vast domain of Grimm a lone crystal citadel stands. Going inside and down multiple hallways we see a cloaked figure calmly walking down the long hallway. The figure has on a cloak that covers their entire body along with a Grimm mask that fully covers their face. The figure reaches a set of wooden doors where talking can be heard. The figure opens the doors making the room go quiet as all eyes fall on them. Once again the figure calmly walks before standing on Salem's right side.

Watts: "Forgive my mouth but just who is this person?"

Figure: *slightly distorted* "I'm no one important Arthur Watts."

Arthur reels back at the figure's knowledge of him.

Arthur: "And just how is it that you know my name?"

Figure: "I know more than your name. I know you're a former Atlas scientist presumed dead after the Paladin incident."

The figure looks at the other three people and speaks what it knows.

Figure: "Hazel Rainart, semblance dulls out pain thus allowing you to shove Dust crystals into your body and use their properties. Tyrian Callows, famed serial killer, scorpion Faunus and easily Salem's most obsessive and obedient lackey. And finally Cinder Fall, the current half Fall Maiden."

Tyrian: "My Goddess, just how is it this person knows so much about us?"

Salem: "It's simple, he's been silently watching over you all since the day you joined me."

Tyrian: "Impossible, only you are able to spy on people without being seen."

The figure disappears and reappears behind Tyrian with its blade to his neck.

Figure: "You'll do well to watch your tongue or I'll remove it."

Tyrian jabs his stinger into the figure's neck and laughs to himself. The figure simply takes the stinger out of its neck and squeezes hard on Tyrian's tail making him scream.

Tyrian: "You should be dead by the amount of poison I injected you with!"

Figure: "Your poison has no effect on me."

The figure wraps Tyrian's tail around his neck and begins to strangle him. Right when he's about to pass out Salem lifts up her hand and speaks.

Salem: "Enough."

The figure disappears then reappears to Salem's side with its weapon holstered.

Salem: "Everyone, this is the Grimm Reaper. He's a being created in my image and has been serving me longer than all of you combined have been alive. From now on he will be watching over you making sure you perform your duties flawlessly. Should he find your performance anything less than satisfactory then he has been granted access to 'relieve' you of your duties and do them himself. Am I understood?"

Everyone: "Yes Queen Salem."

Salem: "Good, now leave."

The lackeys leave when Salem facepalms while letting out an annoyed sigh.

GR: "You okay?"

Salem: "No, I'm surrounded by incompetent imbeciles. Honestly, I don't know why I even hired them. You're far more efficient than all of them combined. I mean you helped me build this citadel and establish a foothold in Remnant for Oum's sake."

GR: "Come on, they're good for something."

Salem: "What's that?"

GR: "Should any of your plans fail then you can always throw them under the bus and pin the blame on them."

Salem does something completely out of character and snickers before full on laughing at the Grimm Reaper's statement.

Salem: "Oh Y/N, what would I ever do without you?"

The now named Y/N lowers his hood and takes off his mask to reveal a young man with H/C hair and E/C eyes.

Y/N: "What gives? You only call me that whenever I'm in trouble or something's on your mind."

Salem gets off her throne and walks to Y/N before just hugging him. She breaks the hug only to crash her lips on his. The kiss quickly turns heated as she latches onto his chest and teleports them to her private chambers. 

Y/N POV

I look at the time and see that it's six o'clock. I look over at Salem to see her hair's messy, her arm is angled weird, she's snoring at a considerable volume and there's very light drool coming out of her mouth.

 I look over at Salem to see her hair's messy, her arm is angled weird, she's snoring at a considerable volume and there's very light drool coming out of her mouth

*this but Salem*

I reel back at her uncouth appearance before jumping out of bed, getting dressed and heading into Remnant to see what kind of shit I can stir up.