chapter 5

You stand to the side and watched marnie get into the battle position with her fight against tapu bulu.

Tapu bulu: buuulluu

Marnie: you want me to use that same moves as the other two?

Tapu bulu nods their head again as marnie looks down at morpoke who looks at marnie with a smile on its face before going into hangry mode causing the others to get shocked.

Lana: wow!

Professor kukui: well I'll be that's new.

Lilly: y/n what happen to morpoke?

Me: ah that's one of the things it does, when they get hungry they get angry and that means they can colour from yellow and black to purple and black.

Lilly: is it alright if I document this?

Me: let me ask marnie, marnie can Lilly write down the different modes morpoke goes into!

Marnie: sure!

Marnie moves her head to the side then looks at tapu bulu then yells her first attack towards the island guardian.

Marnie: morpoke use spark!

Morpoke rushes at tapu bulu releasing a small spark around them as they go to hit tapu bulu but they dodge and go towards marnie pressing on the z-crystal making it glow up.

Marnie: well I guess it's all or nothing.

Morpoke goes back towards marnie standing in front of her as the island guarding goes back to where it was floating before.

Marnie starts doing the movements for the dark type z after the z move is done and sent towards tapu bulu marnie gives a little smile then turns back stoic when turning to the people behind her.

Marnie&me: what move is that called professor?

Kukui: that is called black hole eclipse and it used from the darkinium z crystal which marnie has.

Marnie looks at the z-crystal which is still glowing a bit before it dies down, you were going to ask the professor something when your rotom phone started going off. It flys out of the pocket and goes in front of you and marnie, when you answer it you see hop and Sonia on there.

Me: hey hop and professor, what do you guys need?

Hop: hey y/n, marnie, can I send my Cinderace to you and can I borrow inetelon? It's  for research.

Me: yeah sure, is it alright if I use cinderace while I have him?

Hop: yeah he needs to get out of the lab, how's your vacation? Have you finally-

Me: have I finally learnt how to make good curry, maybe.

Sonia coughs gaining both of your attentions as she looks at you both.

Sonia: can I talk now?

Me: what is it you need Sonia?

Sonia: oh I don't need anything I just let you know that I've sent you a gift to your hotel.

Me: ooh, what's the gift?

Sonia:*winks* can tell its a secret, we have more things to do around the lab don't forget to call y/n.

Me: I won't bye professor.

The phone hangs up and flies back into your pocket as you see Sophocles having a look of mischief and fascination.

Sophocles: hey y/n what was that thing?

Me: oh that's my rotom phone, marnie has one as well pretty neat huh.

Kukui claps his hands gaining everyone's attention as marnie picks up morpoke.

Kukui: alright everyone after those three awesome battles I think it's about time we head back to class or do guys just want to go home?

Me: home please those z-moves took a lot out of me.

Marnie: me too.

Kaiwe: that's the thing with z-moves you can only do them once every battle since it takes a lot out of the pokemon and trainer.

Kukui: hahaah ok you two you can go home, travel safe.

Marnie: we will professor.

Me: yes professor.

You and marnie start walking back towards the hotel as you walk towards the hotel you gain a serious look which marnie takes notice of.

Marnie: what's the matter?

Me: that what was good battle, I want more battles like it.

Marnie: we'll have more battles like that during our vacation here.

You look at marnie with a small smile making her turn away as you two finally reach the hotel, you go to the desk lady while marnie goes to the room.

Me: excuse me is there a package y/n from Sonia?

Desk lady: sure is!

The lady picked the package up and gave it to you as you quickly walked to your room. When you got there you opened the package to see a pokemon ball and a note.

*dear y/n,

Hey y/n how is your vacation going with marnie going, have you finally confessed to her, anyway in the pokeball is a battle bond Greninja that I got from a friend and I thought it would be a good thing to give you, take care of the greninja and yourself.

From Sonia.*

You move all your other pokemon to the boxes and changed them with other pokemon. You go to marnie's room knocking on the door.

Marnie: what is it y/n?!

Me: I want to show you what Sonia gave me!

Marnie opens the door as you show her the new pokeball and pokemon you got.

Me: it's a battle bond greninja.

Marnie: sounds like a cool pokemon.

Me: I know, I can't wait to use them.

Marnie: you should get some rest for tomorrow.

Me: your right, later marnie.

You leave as marnie shuts the door and looks at morpoke who looks at her with a smile.

Marnie: I will tell him soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace out humans.