"I have so many questions," he confesses. "But I think the only question that matters right now is when are you going to come retrieve your son in law?"

He says it jokingly. But he can't deny the twinge of jealousy he feels that these strangers have become children for his parents.

"As soon as your father can get the jet ready. That's going to be the best way for Reyhan to travel at this stage of her pregnancy. I doubt we will be able to convince her to stay home and wait for us."

He furrows his brow at that, unexpected feelings of concern coming to him. He is a doctor after all. This is definitely not something a pregnant woman should be going through. He's not sure what kind of game Cemre is playing, but it's hard to believe anyone could be this heartless.

"Are you sure it's going to be a good idea to bring her here?"

"She's dying without him, Oğlum," his mother sighs, the despair clear in her voice. "Being without him is far worse than anything she'll face coming to get him."

"He calls out for her in his sleep," Barış admits. "He needs her too. These two seem like they have something special. So how about we get them back together as soon as possible."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Things have gone from bad to worse for Cavidan. Once she gets home from her disastrous luncheon with the social ladies, she discovers that her financial woes have reached the household staff. With the money and accounts frozen, no one can get paid and have been forced to go on vacation. Cavidan had already used all the funds kept in the safe, so she's left with nothing. Just the food currently on the shelves.

"What did you do, Anne?" Suna demands to know. "What's happening? Why is everyone except for Melike abla leaving?"

Thank goodness for small favors. At least Melike is still here. That's at least something. Even though the woman doesn't know how to mind her own business.

"I didn't do anything," Cavidan claims. "It's that faithless peasant your father forced Emir to marry. Those people she lives with are behind this, I just know it. I told you that girl was trouble. Look at what's happening to us now. Nothing like this has ever happened to us before she came into our lives."

"Anne, that doesn't make sense. What does Reyhan have to do with anything?"

"She forced your brother to leave, that's what," Cavidan snaps. "Now, the board of directors are having to fight off a hostile takeover or something. The holding is in trouble because neither your brother or your father are here to handle business."

"My brother is missing. Not gone," Suna says, starting to get upset. "Don't these people have a conscience? We need help finding him. Not this."

"Emir left on his own. Because of that girl."

"You know that isn't true!" Suna screams. "My brother would never leave me without a word. He'd definitely never leave Reyhan and Ayla. He'd never let the holding suffer."

"Suna ..."

"No! I don't believe it. But you don't seem to be worried, so you must know where he is. I just doubt he's there of his own free will. Get him back home. Now," Suna says, turning to leave her mother alone.

Cavidan just shakes her head. Suna has no idea what she's talking about. Besides, Cavidan had already realized she needed to bring Emir home. Unfortunately, nothing is as simple as she thought it would be. This whole thing has gotten out of control. Especially since Cemre is the one in control.

"Ah, Cemre," she sighs, shaking her head. She takes her phone out and dials Cemre's number. "You better answer me this time."

She's been trying to call the girl since all day. Because Suna is right. Emir needs to come home as soon as possible. Or they risk losing everything.