Chapter 2: The Start of a New Hero

Izuku had landed on I-Island without being detected. He had transformed into his other look as he left to find the closest residence.

As he walked by, women were fainting from his sight. He was devilishly handsome and looked so strong.

He noticed them staring at him, so he decided to tease them a bit.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Hello, ladies? Where can I find Mr. David Shield? I have some matters to discuss with him.

Many of the girls swooned over him. Some even rubbed their thighs together in an attempt to try to control their lust. His looks, his voice, his smile everything about him was so hot.

One girl answered as she pointed to the tallest building on I-Island.

Girl: He stays in that building over there and does his research.

Izuku looked up to the building and could see why.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Really? Why thank you, ladies. I'll be on my way. May we run into each other again.

He gave them one last smile as he made his way to the aforementioned building.

Right behind them, women were knocked out left and right.

He walked into the building as he sensed the professor's energy.

???: Hello, there, I'm Melissa Shield. Is there anything I can help you with.

He turned around and saw a girl who appeared to be older than him. She was blonde and wore roundish glasses and wore a pink vest over a white button up shirt and khaki pants.

Izuku shook her hand as he noticed an engagement ring on her hand.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Who are you married to, if I may ask.

Melissa blushed and yet she answered.

Melissa: Touya Todoroki, but he prefers to be called Touya Shield.

Izuku was shocked. He had to deal with another one of them.

???: Hey, babe! Who is this you're talking to?

Melissa: Oh right, I never asked for your name! Oh, and this right here is my fiancee, Touya.

Touya: Pleasure to meet you...

Izuku shook his hand.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): Jengo Urameshi. You're Endeavor's kid. Why are you here?

Touya: That bastard scumbag disowned me. He does not like neither me or my brother and sister, Natsuo and Fuyumi. He abused our mother and sent her to a mental asylum. The only one he gives special attention to is Shoto. That little shit, I've heard recently that he used someone's quirk to brainwash someone else's girlfriend and now the boyfriend is missing. I feel terrible for her. Being used as a puppet. Love shouldn't be forced. It should be weaved into something more elegant and beautiful. A small strand can make a cozy sweater.