Chapter 1: Heartbroken

Izuku Midoriya. He is not the average UA Student. He is a quirkless General Courses student who had(who he believed) the beautiful girlfriend, Momo Yaoyorozu.

Even though, he had lost his mother prior to him going to his first day of UA and being bullied for most of his life, he kept pushing forward .

Oh, how his mother would have been happy, to see them together.

They were paired up by none other than Mina Ashido, resident class shipper and Eijirou Kirishima, the manly boy of 1-A.

(These two will play a big part in the story. Mina on Momo's side and Kirishima on Izuku's side)

They were both happy with each other. Mina and Eijirou helped paired them up days after the Sports Festival.

However, wherever love blossomed, trouble always followed.

In this case, Shoto Todoroki.

He asked for help from Hitoshi Shinsou, for something. He agreed.

-This is where the story really begins.-

It was a rainy week and the thunder rumbled and lightning flashed.

Mina and Kirishima were in the common room playing Uno and Kirishima was winning while Mina was losing big time.

Mina: What!? How?! You had 25 cards and I only had 1! 1! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?

Kirishima chuckled as he performed some cards tricks.

Kirishima: Face it, you can't handle the gamble!

He said with a small grin. However that grin was replaced by a questioning look when he saw Shoto Todoroki and right next to him was the boy the Bakugou nearly lost to.

Hitoshi Shinsou.

Kirishima: Wait, isn't that the mind control guy from 1-C? What's he doing here?

Mina: Probably here for a sleepover.

He then gave her a skeptical look. She merely shrugged and they continued playing, but after 5 minutes, he couldn't handle it anymore. So he got up and began to follow them. Mina followed after.

Eijirou: I don't trust Todoroki. Or that guy. Something's up. Mina, grab you phone. Record them, let's see what their plan is.

Mina did as she was asked and started recording. They hid behind a corner where neither of the two of them could see. Just in time to see and hear something terrible.

Shinsou: Yaoyorozu, kiss Todoroki.

Momo, now brainwashed, walked up and gave him Todoroki a kiss as he kissed back.

Eijirou was shocked and beyond pissed at Todoroki. Mina was as well.

They still recorded to the very end, when Shinsou had told her to go back to her room and sleep.

Mina was about to attack until Kirishima stopped her.

Mina: What the hell do you think you're doing?! We have to stop him!

She whisper yelled and he did the same

Kirishima: We can't! We need to find Midoriya first!

Mina was worried, but she agreed. They had to find him. FAST! After all, Momo wasn't to blame. It was all TODOROKI.

What they didn't know was that Izuku had arrived back from visiting his mother's grave and had also witnessed it but from a different angle. Izuku cried and he left as those experiences from his past began to pile on in his mind.