Chapter 1: The Party

After getting ready at her apartment, Loona was rushing over to the address where Vortex said he lived,
She was already late due to how much time it took her to find a good looking outfit and to make sure her makeup wasn't fucked up. After some time Loona quickly took out her phone to see that it was already 9:21, "Fuck!" Loona exclaimed as she put her phone away and started moving in a much quicker pace towards Vortex's house.

-

Vortex was currently standing in the corner of his house, drinking from a beer bottle as he watched the various demons party. There were mostly, hellhounds, some imps, even a few succubi that worked with Verosika, along with one strange kind of Hellhound with... hearts for pupils? She seemed to nervously glance at him occasionally, but he wasn't interested in having interactions with any of them. The only demon on his mind right now was Loona.

As he took a few more sips of his beer he took his phone out to check the time, sighing when he saw that Loona was pretty late. He began thinking that maybe she changed her mind which was a depressing thought to him.

He walked over to his drinks table and began drinking a lot more than he currently was, clearly trying to get pretty drunk to drown out his sadness.

-

After a couple of minutes Loona eventually made it to Vortex's house where she saw the already rather crowded party, 'don't kill me for being late Tex...' Loona thought to herself as she adjusted the jacket portion of her outfit and went into Vortex's house.
Once inside she took a quick glance around at the slightly over crowded house before making her way over to where most of the booze was kept.

Which just so happened to be where Vortex was. Upon seeing the familiar hellhound Loona tensed up for a moment before nervously walking up to the clearly drunk Hellhound. "uh...Hey Tex." she said, trying her best to keep up her usual laid back, uncaring attitude.

Vortex's ears flicked up at hearing Loona's voice and he turned his head towards her, once in his view a small blush appeared on his face at seeing the hellhound and the outfit she was wearing,

"Loona! Didn't think you'd show, thought you'd think you were too cool for a lame ass party." Vortex joked with a small chuckle as he took a rather large gulp of his beer.

Loona shrugged in response, grabbing a beer bottle from the table. "Hehe, nah dude, I'm just too cool for you." She jokingly said with a small chuckle before taking a drink from the bottle.

"Psshhh, sure you are hehe... But I'm really just glad you came." Vortex replied sincerely, leaning against the table as he looked around at the party going on.

After a moment of silence between the two Loona finally decided to speak up,"So uh... Your girlfriend here?" She asked curiously, trying to hold back a growl from mentioning Vortex's girlfriend.