Mission 10: Stylish!

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Patty ran up the stairs of the hotel as Morrison and Nina followed her.

"Patty! Don't go charging on ahead of us!"Morrison called.

Patty kept running until she stops at a room that was surrounded by fire.

"It's no good. We can't get through this."Morrison said.

"But if we don't get through here, we can't get to the south wing's top floor."Nina said.

"All right, there has to be a sprinkler control valve somewhere. You wait here."Morrison said as he left to find a sprinkler control, leaving Patty with her mother.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think something this bad would happen, I..."Patty said.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry...Patty. For making you lonely for such a long time."Nina said.

Patty was surprised as she heard those words and couldn't help but tear up."Mom..."

The sprinklers activated and managed to extinguish the fire.

"Well, this beats me. A little cooler in here now, huh, you two..."Morrison walked in the room to see Patty and Nina pulling each other in a tight embrace.

Outside the hotel, Yang was busy fighting off a few Griffons and Ursais that were on her way. The Ursais roared and swiped at her but Yang dodges their attacks and kept punching the Grimms away but they just kept coming and coming.

Yang panted as more Grimms started surrounding her. Then, a Beowolf jumps right behind her until, it was somehow sliced in half. The Grimms backed away a bit as they see a white haired man in blue, standing behind Yang. The blonde-haired Huntress turns and smiles to see who it is.

"(Y/N)!"Yang said.

"Long time no see."(Y/N) said as he charged forward and killed a few Grimms.

A spear was then thrown at an Ursai's head and Pyrrha lands on the ground

"Hopefully we weren't late

"Hopefully we weren't late."Pyrrha said.

Then, a trail of roses came dashing right to the Beowolves direction, killing them all in an instant and Ruby lands right next to her sister.