"If I could have exchange places with you then, I would have." I told her, her knee slowly stopped bouncing.

"I know, that's the type of person you are and I love you for it." Teagan smiles, sadly.

I understood now why she acted so normal afterwards, she just wanted to forget the whole thing.

"Let's change the topic, more shots." She yells, almost like she was telling herself to forget once again.

I served us more vodka, we kept drinking and drinking till Teagan somehow managed to crawl up the stairs to her room, she told me that she was just going to use the bathroom but my drunk ears heard her bed squeaking as she gets comfortable in it.

"Le drunk." I told myself followed by a loud giggle, I pushed off my chair forcing myself to stand on my wobbly legs.

The ground looks so deep

I placed my hands on my hips with a pointed look. "Why do you look deep?" I told the floor, no response.

I felt like every slow step I took the floor followed me, my drink mind got a smart idea. I decided to run and check behind me to see if the floor was still following me, I did a full on zoom across the living room thinking I was winning the race till my face smacked against the wall.

Ouch

I touched my forehead while groaning, that literally knocked me into a new century.

"Did you just run into my wall?" A voice erupted from beside me, my sloppy head turned to see a concerned Nate standing with a mug in his enormous hand.

"Oh hi." I chirped.

Drunk Genevieve liked seeing him shirtless, his chest looked so shiny and kissable.

"Fuck, you're bleeding." He places his mug down and storms over to me grabbing ahold of my chin.

"Your hands feel so soft." I rubbed my chin up and down his hand while smirking like an idiot.

Wait I'm mad at him.

I pulled my chin out of his grasp almost tripping over my own clumsy feet, my pointed finger came up in the air as I stare at him.

"You're a piece of shit with ugly hands." I said with a snappy tone.

His eyebrow cocked up, god even his eyebrows are gorgeous.

"Can I treat your forehead please?" He says, his eye never left my cut the entire time we were talking.

"You have a unsymmetrical fucking face." I screamed the last part.

Yea, I got him with that.

His unsymmetrical face was staring right back at me, I smiled before stumbling right back to the island in the middle of the kitchen. He shoved his hands inside his pocket while walking closer to me, he tilted his head gently as his eyes scanned over my deep wound again.

"It's going to get infected." He mentions.

My head fell back as I laughed. "You'll get rid of me faster if I die from an infection."