"I will be reinstituting prima nocta." Tony says as he tries to lift the hammer.

Juliet leans over to her father and whispers, "What's the prima nocta?" Steve raises an eyebrow and sends her a questioning glance.

"You don't know about the prima nocta?"

"Howard wasn't big on teaching History to me. He believed STEM was the way to go, so we hardly talked about history."

"Remind me to get you a few history textbooks, okay?" Steve tells Juliet and she just nods before turning her attention back to Tony. Who now has recruited Rhodey into helping him lift up the hammer.

"Are you even pulling?" Rhodey questions Tony. Tony gives the other man the 'are you kidding me' face before pulling with even more vigor.

"Are you on my team?" Tony questions Rhodey.

Rhodey snaps back "Just represent. Pull." In the end even with Tony's Iron Man suits the duo weren't able to lift up the hammer. Tony huffs as he sits back down on the couch and Juliet sends him a patronizing smile. Tony rolls his eyes and turn his attention away from the girl.

Bruce makes his way over to the hammer and tries to lift it up as well. When it doesn't move he decides that he was going to play a practical joke on the group by giving out a loud roar when letting go. He puts his arms out like he is going to attack everyone in the room, but everyone gives him a sympathetic look. The only once that look like they thought the move wa funny were the two Rogers. Natasha shakes her head at Bruce and he goes back to sitting down next to the redhead.

Juliet feels her dad shift and stand up. He turns around and sends her a quick smile and wink before making his way over to the hammer. Tony makes some sort of comment but Juliet wasn't paying any attention to the others. She knew if anyone was going to lift the hammer it was going to be her dad. Juliet watches as he rolls up his sleeves and grips the handle before pulling. For a split moment it looks like the hammer budged. Juliet's eyes go wide and she leans even closer to look at her father. He tries again but nothing happens, Steve sighs and lets go. Juliet can't help but sit back in disappointment that her father couldn't lift it up. She was so certain that he would be able to do it.

"Nothing." Thor laughs to himself as he takes a big swig of his drink. Juliet notices the tone of relief in his voice. Did he see the same thing that she did? Before she could move over and ask him her dad sits down in between her and Thor. She'll have to ask him another time. Tony clears his throat and Bruce motions towards Natasha and Juliet.

"And, Widow? Juliet?" Bruce asks.

"Oh, no, no. That's not a question I need answered." Natasha says as she takes a swig from her drink. Everyone turns their attention to Juliet.

"Ya, no thanks. I don't feel like ruling over anything at the age of 14. I'll gladly wait for another day and time. Thanks for the invitation though, it is very appreciated." Juliet says as she wraps one of her arms around her dad and snuggles into him again. She can feel her eyelids grow heavier and heavier as every minute passes. She doesn't even know what time it is. Steve notices her tired eyes and he wraps his arm around her and leans back. Juliet gets comfortable and closes her eyes. She's not asleep but she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.

"All difference to the Man Who Wouldn't Be King, but it's rigged." Tony tells Thor. Thor rolls his eyes.

"You bet your ass." Clint claps Tony on the back and starts to walk to the bar.

"Steve, he said a bad language word." Maria points out and Steve looks down in despair.

"Did you tell everyone about that?" Steve questions Tony, but Tony isn't playing any attention to Steve.