New Addition [ Part one ]

Start from the beginning

"Will!Toms! Help show Technoblade his room will you?" Mr Minecraft called out. Techno wasn't exactly excited at the idea of meeting even more people but it's not like he has a choice. Techno watches as two males stumble down the stairs, pushing each other so as to reach the first floor before the other. It was slightly endearing.

"Boys, please for the love of god be careful," Mr Minecraft chided as the two boys moved to stand beside the man and in front of Techno.

Techno, similarly as he did to the eldest, examined the two boys. One of them was significantly taller than him while the other was slightly shorter. The taller had curly brown hair while the shorter had curly blond. Both looked at him curiously .

"Boys this is Technoblade and Technoblade this is Wilbur and this is Tommy, my sons." Mr  Minecraft introduced. Techno gave a slight wave at which he was shown the brightest smiles he's seen in a long time and rapid waving from the shorter. Not knowing how to respond he do what he always does and doesn't respond.

After a weird few seconds of silence Jen asked  Mr Minecraft about the remaining forms and Mr Minecraft led her to a the dining table to work out forms.

Before Jen went she let the duffel bag on the ground beside Techno and gave him a slight thumbs up which he didn't have the heart to ignore, sending back a tiny smile.

The three boys stood in the living room alone for about a few more seconds. Techno grimaced, god it was awkward.

"Technoblade eh? Weird name innit?" Tommy suddenly spoke up, Techno just stared at him and his sad attempt at a joke.

"Tommy! You don't just say that!"

"It is tho! Also why is ur hair all pink and shit? I don't think that's natural, it looks epic tho!" Tommy asked yet again. Techno was surprised at the boys lack of filter. He didn't know how to answer, he didn't want to say the wrong thing. He didn't want to upset the child of the guy he is living with for at least a week.

Luckily Wilbur seemed to sense his discomfort and save him.

"Tommy! Jesus don't just say shit like that to someone! " Wilbur reprimanded Tommy yet again, rubbing his temple in a distraught manner.

"Hey sorry if I'm mistaken but you're albino right? You just dyed your hair pink?" Wilbur asked in a calmer softer voice.Ignoring Tommy's many questions on what albino meant. Techno just nodded.

"Wilbur Wilbur! What does albino mean! Oi bitch don't ignore me! Wilbur!"

Techno glanced between the two brothers. Getting slightly lost in his own head as the two playfully fought with one another.

"Technoblade? Technoblade?"

Techno focused his eyes and was met with a concerned Wilbur. Concerned? No, why would Wilbur be concerned for Techno? He barely knew Techno.

"You good man?" Wilbur asked to which Techno nodded. He watched as the two brothers exchanged a glance then they smiled at him.

"Well come on! We're gonna show you your room!" Tommy grabbed onto Techno's wrist pulling him towards the stairs. Techno flinched slightly at the physical contact but was unbothered to remove Tommy's hand. He was about the say something about his duffel bag when Wilbur rushed past them up the stairs carrying said duffel bag.

Techno just allowed himself to be pulled as he listened in on the brotherly banter between the two. They seemed nice but Techno knew better than most to never trust  first impressions. He was curious to what they meant by 'his room'. He rarely had his own room in other foster homes. Maybe they meant he was going to live in a closet or a small storage area. The three of them stopped at a door.

Techno looked between the two of them standing beside him, they both urged him to open the door. Shrugging Techno complied, twisting the knob he pushed the door open, not expecting much. He was met with a nice sized room already slightly furnished and cleaned. He slowly walked into the he room, looking around in awe.

"Hope you like it! We cleaned it up just before you arrived so it might be a bit messy. Dad said if you want we could change the colour of the walls." Wilbur smiled at him, following him in. Wilbur sets his duffel bag near the foot of his bed.

"Nice innit?! Blade, can I call you blade? Blade! Did you know I handpicked the furniture in this room? Arnt I amazing?!" Tommy flings himself onto the bed to which Wilbur immediately pushed him off.

Techno watches the exchange and for once in a long time he genuinely laughs. He lets out peels of laughter, a smile seemed permanently etched onto his face. He didn't even stop when the two brothers turned to look at him. Laughing even more when the two brothers joined him.

Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as he thought it would be.

<><><><><><>

Should I make this it's own book? I'm not too sure, what do y'all think? Hope it wasn't too bad I haven't written in god knows how long. Anyways hope all of you have a lovely day and don't forget to eat and hydrate !

-Kizai/Ezra