Swamp of Lies

(The Next Day)

Location -  China

Both of them passed through the blind lightning corridors inside some bar. The loud noise, heavy smoke done by the youngsters was creating a fog in the pub. The smell of alcohol filled up their nose to such an extent that Hyun-Jae felt she was gonna vomit.

'At least tell me his name.

'No one knows his real name, not even me. He goes by different names in this industry.

'How the hell did you find about him?'.

'Months of research in illegal websites. And what can be a better way to destroy someone than this?'

The VIP section upstairs was pretty empty. Among the large area in between sat a man surrounded by guards.

---

'I got you, so what's the person's name?'.

'Kim seokjin'.

The man abruptly choked on his whiskey and glared at Hyun-Jae.

'Do you want to die in my hands? Do you even have any slightest idea whom you are talking about?'.

'But, you are the only one who can help. I- it's the only way to destroy his reputation '.

'Women, are you out of your mind?
Do you even have the slightest idea about what's going to happen if seokjin disappears out of nowhere?

'Who doesn't know that man in today's time?'.

'And, how the hell did you think I am going to help you over this? You know right what's my business about? It happens hiddenly from the eyes of the government. How risky is this?
And you are talking about involving a name like seokjin. Hell will break loose, he will fucking land me behind Jail'.

'How can you be so dumb? Like at least use some brain'. The man screamed angrily at her.

'Is there no way to do all this? I just want to make him repent. I will pay no matter what's the amount'.

After pondering a lot the man spoke up.

'There is'.

---

'Look namjoon, seokjin is the sole reason for all this. Now, do you trust me?'. Minho asked him pointing towards his sister's body attached to machines.

He was in the public library when he suddenly met minho there with his bodyguards. Like normally they started talking and found so many things about each other. Everything was going good until minho raised the topic of the kiss. Namjoon was confused.'How did minho know?'.

It was then the topic started going downhill. Out of nowhere minho said seokjin is not a good man and he was his sister's rapist. Like he is gonna believe him, seokjin can never do something like that. And then minho said he should meet his sister. So here they are now.

Namjoon was shocked to see hyuna in such a condition. It looked like she was practically living on machines. She looked like a dead yet living body. How painful is it to live like this? Why people do this kind of stuff? He could feel her pain because he was a victim a few months ago.

But seokjin can never do something this inhuman. Minho would have misunderstood. No, seokjin isn't like this.

He can never be like this.

'Look I understand, but I will never believe seokjin can do something like this not even if you repeat it hundred times.

'I knew it, but just warning you seokjin is not a good man I am saying again. I am worried about you and for sure you are gonna land in trouble'.